Contest Q&A

Ok gonna put this out there as a suggestion. May 31st is a Friday, if most of you are like me and get the majority of your building done on the weekend why don't we extend the competition to finish on Sunday the 2nd of June......??

Of course I totally have my own agenda here, but you don't ask you don't get.. ;) I would really like to be able to finish at least one of my entries if not both.

Cheers 8)

nicholassagan said:
good point. i might be able to get a 6th or 7th entry done in that time. :eek:

Lol, you would think 3 months would be long enough to finish at least one build.... ::) , nothing like working to a deadline

rookie said:
nicholassagan said:
good point. i might be able to get a 6th or 7th entry done in that time. :eek:

Lol, you would think 3 months would be long enough to finish at least one build.... ::) , nothing like working to a deadline

3 months seemed like plenty of time, 3 months ago :-/
The finishing touches are going to be like trying to get to the shop and get what you need 5 minutes before they close. Paniced but vital.

I'm moving the Girvan Media office and my days are spent renovating. The contest is extended the contest by a week. Final entries are due June 7th. Submission form will be posted by next Wednesday.

Question, would the Spider-Man kit be considered figure category? Does the base that comes with the kit make it a different category?

Tanker52 said:
Question, would the Spider-Man kit be considered figure category? Does the base that comes with the kit make it a different category?

I think if the base comes with the kit it's fine... just can't scratch build a base without it going into the All Open category. It should still be allowed in the Figure Category.

I've got no problems with it in the figure category, as that's the kit-supplied base and you didn't add anything to it.

Hi Might be a dumb question

I registered for the contest, have sent my money etc.

I went to do my submission put in my data, hit save and got the 4 option screen

Can I see my contest entry anywhere?? Is there any thing else I need to do? thanks

Thanks

Rob

I see two from you - a "Air Su-35/37 Conversion" entry and an empty "Armor" entry.

Hey guys

what is the size of the pics. do we have a limit or can i put up full resolution ?

Latest posts

Back