Contest Q&A

Quaralane

Reaction score
I'm glad we have the community we have here as well

Deadwax

Reaction score
Thanks Scott and crew. I was happy to get mine in on time considering it was the first build I did in 30 years and started it with 2 weeks left. Thankfully we got that extra week at the end and I was able to cram. :)

unttld

Mechanical
Reaction score
I've been assuming that submitting the entry form just works, but now have become a bit worried that A) it didn't, and/or B) I missed crucial information. :-\

Junkie

Reaction score
It's all good.

+++

Just a quick update to let y'all know that I am getting the entries setup on a public board. It will be done later this evening.

Tailor

**ck 'em, if they can't take a joke!
Reaction score
... the suspense is killing me! ;D

nicholassagan

sippin on gin + juice
Reaction score
Yay! Thanks Scott! I can't wait to see everyone's entries!

And I'll also chime in and say this has been another amazing year for the contest. I have found this community to be tremendously talented and inspirational. The top notch craftsmanship has challenged me to improve and the general support and enthusiasm from everyone has warmed my heart and kept the hobby alive!

Thanks everyone!!!

Junkie

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm ready to go live with final entries but there are a couple where the pics didn't show up. I have PMed the members and will give them until...well a few more hours.

I think it's only fair to see all the entries first time round - everyone gets the same first impression. With that said I can't wait much longer. We vote next weekend so I want everyone to have several days to review the entries.

I'll be back.

Fredrik64

Reaction score
Hi
I couldn't find my entry on the list in the air category did i not qualify for some reason or was there a problem in my entry application ?

/Fredrik

noname

Reaction score
I didn't realize it until last night but it seems that there was a past winners category. I'm not seeing it in the final entries. Not enough participants?

Also, at some point will we be able to see who built what? I know there are a few that had not WIPs.

Bizarre

Reaction score
Scott, juniors are included in all entries? Will they get a separate voting or?

Junkie

Reaction score
noname said:
I didn't realize it until last night but it seems that there was a past winners category. I'm not seeing it in the final entries. Not enough participants?

Also, at some point will we be able to see who built what? I know there are a few that had not WIPs.
No, not really enough entries for that. Yes, once the voting is over I'll add the real usernames back to the threads.

Junkie

Reaction score
Bizarre said:
Scott, juniors are included in all entries? Will they get a separate voting or?
When you submit your vote PM you can specify best Jr. More on that later.

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Reaction score
ok, No Gripe With John but why is his entry pics on a Base, Final Entry pis are supposed to be not on one or has that changed.

JohnSimmons

For Spud: I was once Merseajohn
Reaction score
Me and you are going outside Spud! Lol, I thought a simple grass base was ok? As Long as there was no fig and no story being told? I can send new pics of just the truck....I think I have some, only on a blue background though.

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Reaction score
lol. i think i recal it not to be on a base, mabe scott and confirm it

Latest posts