Contest Q&A

Thanks Scott and crew. I was happy to get mine in on time considering it was the first build I did in 30 years and started it with 2 weeks left. Thankfully we got that extra week at the end and I was able to cram. :)

I've been assuming that submitting the entry form just works, but now have become a bit worried that A) it didn't, and/or B) I missed crucial information. :-\

It's all good.

+++

Just a quick update to let y'all know that I am getting the entries setup on a public board. It will be done later this evening.

Yay! Thanks Scott! I can't wait to see everyone's entries!

And I'll also chime in and say this has been another amazing year for the contest. I have found this community to be tremendously talented and inspirational. The top notch craftsmanship has challenged me to improve and the general support and enthusiasm from everyone has warmed my heart and kept the hobby alive!

Thanks everyone!!!

Ok, so I'm ready to go live with final entries but there are a couple where the pics didn't show up. I have PMed the members and will give them until...well a few more hours.

I think it's only fair to see all the entries first time round - everyone gets the same first impression. With that said I can't wait much longer. We vote next weekend so I want everyone to have several days to review the entries.

I'll be back.

Hi
I couldn't find my entry on the list in the air category did i not qualify for some reason or was there a problem in my entry application ?

/Fredrik

I didn't realize it until last night but it seems that there was a past winners category. I'm not seeing it in the final entries. Not enough participants?

Also, at some point will we be able to see who built what? I know there are a few that had not WIPs.

noname said:
I didn't realize it until last night but it seems that there was a past winners category. I'm not seeing it in the final entries. Not enough participants?

Also, at some point will we be able to see who built what? I know there are a few that had not WIPs.

No, not really enough entries for that. Yes, once the voting is over I'll add the real usernames back to the threads.

Bizarre said:
Scott, juniors are included in all entries? Will they get a separate voting or?
When you submit your vote PM you can specify best Jr. More on that later.

ok, No Gripe With John but why is his entry pics on a Base, Final Entry pis are supposed to be not on one or has that changed.

Me and you are going outside Spud! Lol, I thought a simple grass base was ok? As Long as there was no fig and no story being told? I can send new pics of just the truck....I think I have some, only on a blue background though.

lol. i think i recal it not to be on a base, mabe scott and confirm it

Latest posts

Back