Contest Q&A

Okay, this one wasn't covered already, as near as I can tell.

If I were to build an aircraft carrier, would the aircraft on the deck be 'legal' for the contest rules?
Or would I need to just show the carrier itself?

Sorry, just thought of it as I'm getting ready for one more entry in the contest

I f I would warrant a guess, I would say that if it comes with the kit then it would be safe to keep on the Carrier. It does seem to raise the question though about figures and them being included in the boxes. The rule on those is prety explicit though. Hopefully a Mod or Contest admin will give you a definite answer soon!

Thanks for your feedback, TBadger
Part of why I posted this here is that the planes would actually be after-market as I am customizing the carrier in question.
And, although I'm a mod myself, I figured I'd set this out for the rest of teh staff to look at

Hi guys!

Im done with my entry already :D are just going to append it on our own threads or do we have a gallery for finished items ?:D cheers and more power guys!

iking!

There will be a final entry form posted when we get closer to the close of the contest.

I just want to ask and make sure this is OK, can I use this gutted clock as a base for the Honda?

IMG_1312.jpg

The only thing that will be intact is the wood ring, I need a tall base for this to hide the electronics.

That was such a n nice clock :)
Well in my opinion there is no problem in using the clock's frame as a base :)

Quick question, would a Kubelwagen count as auto or armor?

Also, the kit comes with 2 standing figures. If I put all three on a plain base (like a plain piece of black plastic) just so the figures are not loose, would that still count as a diorama?

As for category I think it depends in what paint shame you are going to make it. If it's going to be in military colors during war I would say armor but if you plan to make civilian markings so it would look like post war civilian use then I think it could go to auto category.
Figures would make it a diorama.
But that's just my opinion and I’m no authority here ;)

Cheers
Lukasz

I have an idea for a base,i understand not to put it in the final submitted images but could i show the build up for it on my thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we can enter previously completed builds in the "All Open category"?

Latest posts

Back