Builing Italeri's PT 109: The Last Night

Thanks G!!! Its on the bench my friend! Once the BSC get's started and I finish two quick side projects I should be able to bounce back and forth I think!! ;)

Squiddly_diddly.jpg

Replace instruments with model kits...

JohnSimmons said:
Squiddly_diddly.jpg

Replace instruments with model kits...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Awesome.... Just about right!! LOL!!! Only working on 4 models related items today!! Love Saturdays!!

He just likes to give the impression he's busy ,he's actually in front of the tele with his slippers and smoking jacket on and pipe going and a Brandy in the other hand ;D ;D :p

Chris S said:
He just likes to give the impression he's busy ,he's actually in front of the tele with his slippers and smoking jacket on and pipe going and a Brandy in the other hand ;D ;D :p

:eek:.....wish!! Spud you are spot on!! Except the Pipe!! LOL!!! I wish you guys were closer...Chris would get the Wengies and you the Armor....a bit much!! This I can get a handle on it if the plastic Gods take a liking to me!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL...only you posting here!! ;D ;D ;D ;D Sorry John...early here and the beast only had a couple cups of mud to get the motor greased!! Nothing yet. She is on the bench still. As you know there are one or two things being finished first! Back at it soon!! ;)

Good stuff! When cash is flowing rather better than it is now lol I will pick one of these bad boys up ;D

SOunds like a plan...at least before your reference boat slips down to Davey Jone's Locker!! ::)

Shucks, thought there were new photos. I think there should be a new rule, no posts without pics,...evan if it's just a donkey on a unicycle. ;D

Thanks Matt...like John needs any help!! ;D I will work this into the mix but the third hand I ordered on sleeze-bay did not arrive yet. No guarantees either as it may not be used for what it was intended!!! ;)

Almost caught up with things!! I still need to work on some of the entries for the BSC too but there is always the night before the closing bell for that!! ::)

I knew someone would post a pic of a donkey on a unicycle. ;D Ahh, the internet,....

Yes Todd you are busy. You'll get to it sometime. We all have projects sitting idle. No rush,..well maybe your contest builds. ;) ;D

Latest posts

Back