Bronco/skp GAZ 69

AHHHHHHHHH, i had the roof perfect last night so undercoated it got up this morning to see this. now i gota sand it back and superglue the sucker in place.....
[me=spud]is not happy[/me]

_MG_0943.jpg

I used super glue to hold it down and filled over it, I'll sand it today and hopefully that will be it fixed, I managed to paint the truck dark green so the top is lagging behind now.

I do plan on finishing it over the weekend because I have the dragon rso I'm dying to start that but not until this is done, I'll get some pics up later of how she looks

here are some pics i painted it Dark green.
IMG_0520.jpg
IMG_0521.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg
IMG_0523.jpg

and the roof i think is ok im just about to shoot some paint on it and if its a mess again ill dance on it ;D
IMG_0524.jpg

Sortid. thanks Q,
i ment to put primer in my cup but insted i put the green in... looks ok and will be fine when she is all battered up
IMG_0525.jpg

Right. Driving on i tried out the hairspray thingy on this and im pretty happy with the results.

i took some of these with my cheap ass 105mm macro and the others with my 24-105 i see no difference in quality only in my pocet :p

any how here we go

_MG_0951.jpg
_MG_0952.jpg
_MG_0953.jpg
_MG_0954.jpg
_MG_0957.jpg
_MG_0958.jpg
_MG_0960.jpg
_MG_0961.jpg

will be doing the fun bits tomorrow and hopfully finish her up

Thanks guys done the top also last night and it turned out really well will post more pics when I get cracking on it in a little bit

Great to see you plugging away Spud!! Looking sweet brotha'!!! Little rusting going into that too?? Chips and the scrathes looking mighty fine Sir!! Carry on!!! 8)

i have some rust on her now will take a pic later have a clamp holding the hod in place it seems to be buckled a tad but noting major.

as am i XXXNITRO ;D she is more or less done now, just some mud and pigmints to do and i think that will be it

ok i think im done on this, ill shoot a dull coat on it tomorrow and that will defo be it then back to the 203mm Howitzer

add some bits to the interior, you cant see them but i know there there :)

i was going to add more rust but i think it looks fine the way she is now with juts a little bit here and there.

_MG_0963.jpg
_MG_0964.jpg
_MG_0965.jpg

and the under side got planty of mud
_MG_0978.jpg

taken with macro
_MG_0972.jpg
_MG_0973.jpg
_MG_0974.jpg
_MG_0975.jpg
_MG_0976.jpg

taken with iphone
IMG_0534.jpg
IMG_0535.jpg
IMG_0536.jpg
IMG_0537.jpg
IMG_0538.jpg
IMG_0540.jpg
IMG_0541.jpg

and here is a pic of the roof
_MG_0971.jpg

Looks like its been through the war spud! Turned out great. You'd never know from looking that the roof gave you fits. Great work on this one spud!!

thanks fumblethumbs, i plan on adding it to a dio wich will prob be around christmass or after. but first i have the 2 gb here and a few others of my own to do before my pile get to were they will never get built :)

Great stuff Spud!! Love the stowage!!!! Looking forward to the dio buddy!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back