Bronco GAZ-69 (2P26) 'Baby Carriage' Anti-Tank Guided Missile Vehicle

S

ScaleModelMadman

I know that I haven't shared much here in some time but the magazine work has kept me (and Scott) extremely busy. I just don't have much time to do more than cruise in here, look around, make a couple posts and then cruise out.

Anyway, here is a little something I'm doing, it's about 90% done in these photos. The roof, missile assembly and hood are just dry fit for the photos. I'll post more pics when it's 100%

ONE.jpg
TWO-1.jpg
THREE.jpg

Anytime man. Thats an awesome build, I hope to be able to put together museum quality builds someday too.

that is Actually Pretty Cool Ken, im sure it was a pain in the ass with all the over engineering but as we can see it was worth it.

Thats a really nice...ah...not sure what that is and you don't see that sort of thing every day :D

But seriously another Outstanding build and truly an interesting subject!

Great Work Ken :D

That is cool! Makes me anxious to build my version. I think the base is very nice itself and the groundwork is just enough as well as believable. I mean that dirt (and foliage too) looks just like real dirt.

As always some beautiful work there Ken!! You always come out with sweet little gems just "outside the box"!!! ;)

Soooo nice Ken! Just picked up Novembers issue of MMI and your feature is great! ;)

Thanks a lot guys!

This one was definitely out of my comfort zone as I know nothing about this era of vehicles. The person I built this for wanted this scheme (the box art) and wanted it dirty. I told him I might be over weathering a parade vehicle for all I knew and he said he didn't care, so neither did I. ;D

MJ, thanks mate! Your the second person to tell me that they've seen my other GAZ, while I'm still waiting for my copy, lol.

Thanks, but it's on it's way across the big pond.

Subscribers and shops get it before contributors do, because we're special like that lol. ;D

Great work and very interesting subject! I might have to pick one of these up.

Thanks man!

*and if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have had the interior green used on the missiles, or the fire extinguisher red in Lifecolor so thanks again! ;D

Latest posts

Back