Bronco GAZ-69 (2P26) 'Baby Carriage' Anti-Tank Guided Missile Vehicle

Such a funny vehicle! Little but full of character! Love the way you painted it, with a nice and subtle weathering.

I just miss a figure!!!

Excellent my friend!!

Way too cool Ken. Good to see the pics finally up. Sorry for the late reply, just caught the thread. What no leaves and shells... ;D ;D :D :D

Biskup you have mad skills of your own dude. ;)

Thanks Tanker!

Jose my friend, I want to put a figure with this very badly, I just don't know who makes an appropriate figure?

Rob, There's leaves in the back lol! I'll post more photos soon. ;D

Only have the PE wipers to add, tail lights that I forget lol ...and the antenna, other than that this things is just about done!

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
3-1.jpg
4-1.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

I have no clue what it is and what era it belongs to but your paint and weathering work coupled with your skills in groundwork make this one awesome piece of work. Love the dusting you did on the vehicle.

what a crazy car ;D, but I must say I like it. Quite original one. And typical Abrams quality finish, superb!

Cheers

Ken,

Seen this one on Facebook, I almost missed it here, LOL. I love the weathering dude! It rocks!

Thanks guys!

Found a figure for this one, a buddy showed me a link to an SKP Models Czech, cold war era soldier which is perfect. Ordered it and it's been shipped, hope it gets here quick, gotta get this one turned in for the Feb issue of MMI.

I'll post photos once he arrives. ;D

Latest posts

Back