Bronco/skp GAZ 69

SPUD,

WoW !! Bangin' this one out , Lookin' Good . 13 piece front axle ... There something to be said for Over Engineering ! ;D

Rockin out th roof ! It's cool that you were able to glue th Milliput back on !!

thanks panzer. its not a hard build just fidly so many Tiny bits that could have been molded because of the size of them.

i dont think ill get much done on it today, ill just mask up the glass finish thr bonnet and a few other bits then on tuesday ill get paint on her. thats when the fun begins ;D

Still Diggin This Build!!! Man those are some tiny parts. Excellent Work!!!

Keeping with the Tiny parts i added some Tiny wires ;D just to liven up the engine bay and i wont be using the search light so a few wires sticking out of were it should be.
oh and i added a custom bulkhead behind the seats
IMG_0484.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg

The GAZ kit has some very incredible frame and engine detail. Adding in that scratch built roof add's character to the model.

thanks Fork, i think im finished with teh engin now ive added a few more details but i doubt ill be showing it off all that i have to do now is paint it and that will happen this week, ill update once its done

LOL, picking up my Airbrush today so hopfully get some paint on this sucker and the other kits.

its a Badger 155 Anthem

Some nice detail there spud lookin real nice and now looking forward to seen some colour on this buit

John

ok managed to get some under coat on the truck and the roof, man did that paint show up all kinds of a mess that needed fixing, finaly got the top sortid and gave it an other coat only to find more... any how here is some pics of it now. i recon ill get it all done by the week end.
IMG_0497.jpg
IMG_0498.jpg
IMG_0499.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg

Nice work on the top buddy!!! Looks like you attack that pretty good! Keep it rollin'!! ;)

SPUD,

Yeah Dude ! Roll on. Another reason to Prime .... it's easier to see where you need to tweak it ! Knock it out !! Lookin' Good So far !!

Nice progress on this spud. Love the extra detail work you're putting into it. The filling and sanding is tedious, but the effort will be rewarded in the end. Keep up the great work!

i think i have it done ill know tomorrow when i shoot some paint on her.

Latest posts

Back