Bronco DIANA problem

OldHammer

Just about to finish my assembly work on the Bronco's Diana! Trying to dryfit the chassis with the cabin and *the gun structure* and it doesn't fit at all! :eek:
I've searched the net for this issue and no result! Until i saw some builds and reviews on this kit- and it seems that i got the wrong chassis in my box(!

And this is what i got :( :
I believe it is from Sd.Kfz.6/1 Mittlerer Zugkraftwagen 5t (BN9b)
Artillery Version
Bronco Models 1:35 Scale Kit No. CB-35044
Need some advice from you guys what should i do?

[attachment deleted by admin]

I sent an email to Bronco models and the online store-where i bought the kit. No reply yet(!
And i don't think that they will believe me...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hey man, Bronco is located in China. I sent them an email a while ago and they emailed me back within a day. They are a very reputible company and I wouldn't worry about them not believing you. It'll all get worked out.

They said that they where sorry for the long reply and they take full responsibility for what went wrong. And asked my adress...

OldHammer said:
They said that they where sorry for the long reply and they take full responsibility for what went wrong. And asked my adress...

Glad to hear they took care of it for you. :)

Not impolite at all. I was having a hard time finding a 1/35 scale Buffalo. The kit has been very popular and sold out rather quickly at many places. They pointed me in the direction of a few places in North America that carried the Buffalo. It would have been cool if they sent me the kit (wishful thinking!) but they were very quick at responding to my questions. In the end I ended up working with Scott at Elm City Hobbies, he put an order in directly from his distributor and got me the kit rather quickly.

Understood! ;)
After building Diana i will definetely buy some new models from them. As soon as i will have the problem solved out i'll leave a message here.
Thank you for your advice and support!!!

I got some parts from Bronco today:

2 Diana chassis

To bad i finished my ,,Diana" today- i made some changes to the chassis i had...

Latest posts

Back