Brakiri cruiser

Good stuff great video and work! When you prime it you
will know where you stand with the Aves in those wing roots,
hope you don't have anymore to do! LOL ;D

Thanks, I don't think I will have more. I have been working the seams for a while now. Almost done!

I still have six parts to put on her, then....

More seams ;D ;D ;D

Come on, would it be a model I would build if it had nice seams?

For this one, seam filling has not bothered me at all. I think that is because it is such a unique model.

Grendels said:
For this one, seam filling has not bothered me at all. I think that is because it is such a unique model.

I know what you mean when a subject has coool
curves you almost don't mind dealing with it......
probably much different then Desslocks cruiser! LOL

This is a VERY promising looking base, G! Nice work on the seams, as usual :) Can't see this babe complete!! ;)

Nice work there mate, "still havnt put the sign up at work" lol! Would like to know where I could pick those bases up from in the uk?

It's true what you say about seeing ships like this outside of B5. They did have an advantage since they never had to build a studio model (at least to my knowledge). It gave them a huge amount of freedom when designing those ships.

It looks very sharp. Colossal battle with the seams, but I'm sure you'll win in the end. :)

@merseajohn, I think ebay would be the best place to go. There are places you can find from a google search, but I think they're all quite expensive. Perhaps a large store like Hobbycraft might supply them?

Latest posts

Back