Brakiri cruiser

Looking pretty stunning with those vertical fins attached!

Good job, Mr & Mrs G. :)

Me too!
Wow, all that pins adding doesn't look like a peace of cake at all. But You're doing a remarkable job, G! Thumbs up!

Looking really great G and N!! You're showing a ton of patience on this build and the results speak for themselves. Super job!

Igard said:
Looking pretty stunning with those vertical fins attached!

Good job, Mr & Mrs G. :)

Thanks! They really add to the design of her. It is now starting to look like a space ship instead of a weird shaped hammer....

MrNatural said:
looking great! excellent work on this. very unique design. me likey

Thanks, it was the design that caught my eye in the first place.

Solander said:
Me too!
Wow, all that pins adding doesn't look like a peace of cake at all. But You're doing a remarkable job, G! Thumbs up!

Actually the work on the pins went very well. Thanks to a tip by Jamaicanmodels69 He suggested that I use small finishing nails or braids instead of making my own pins. Worked very well and was much quicker and easier.

fumblethumbs said:
Looking really great G and N!! You're showing a ton of patience on this build and the results speak for themselves. Super job!

Thank you!

SLW45 said:
Really looking good
Those big fins are something

Quaralane said:
Nice to see the lady back with you.
You have FINS!

Thank you, yes the fins are something, they define this model.

Patrick, I will tell her you said that....

Looking good. I saw dessloks cruiser in the background. How is that one coming along? really like your vids. They are a great inspiration for me to hit the bench and build something.

noc5659 said:
Looking good. I saw dessloks cruiser in the background. How is that one coming along? really like your vids. They are a great inspiration for me to hit the bench and build something.

Thanks for the Kudos!!

Dessloks has been sitting idle for the last four weeks. Work has dominated my schedule and left me little free time to work on hobbies. That changes starting tomorrow. I have four models that need to be done by Jan 20th, so time to get to work!

Just keeps getting better and better G. You're doing some excellent work on this build. It's always fun when the better half gets involved as well. Glad you guys are having fun!!!

Thanks CT, she tells me that she loves the look on my face while I am building so she will sit and watch. She has built up a couple of models as well, so I have seen the same look on her face. It is nice when both of us can share the same hobby.

Being able to share is a nice thing.
My ex-wife and I tried that, but she lost interest after the divorce

She doesn't have a sister thats single and likes tall Englishmen by any chance does she??? ;D

Grendels said:
She asked for Godzilla slippers for Christmas, am I lucky or what!!!!!!

:eek: :eek:

Yes you are lucky Grendels. I have to admit I am as well. My better half loves Star Trek, Star Wars and BSG. Two of my early Christmas gifts were "Sculpting A Galaxy" and "Star Wars Complete Cross-Sections". Two excellent books to help on my latest projects. She supports my hobby 100%.

:eek:

Soulmates that shares or support your Hobby ? Hummm

I like the Slippers Idea ! LOL at least its not Diamonds ! LOL
I find the Hobby to be a solitary thing... Quiet time !!! you know ?

The ship is getting there John.... I am sure you will be glad When she is done ! The ship I mean !

Do you think you will have time to paint it before the END of the year ???

Anyway ! it was fun to see it come together.....

later buddy !

Great to hear CT: Mine supports my hobby, and will join in from time to time.

Norm: It will be glad when she is done. I should have paint on her after by the new year. I might not be done with the paint, but she will have paint on her. Not much left now.

I started another project which is slowing this down a bit. Go to my YouTube channel to see. It isn't related to models so I am not posting it on this forum. Well maybe in Chit chat.

Latest posts

Back