BIG RIG RAT

Spotted on the streets of LA yesterday by my wife.

UMzSjdV.jpg

That is one serious Rat....great concept and i really do like the look and your work so far.

Thank you Shunter and welcome to SMA. I really want to encourage you to get involved here. We have, in my opinion, the best group of guys, and a few gals, in the community.

Scott Girvan said:
Thank you Shunter and welcome to SMA. I really want to encourage you to get involved here. We have, in my opinion, the best group of guys, and a few gals, in the community.

WORD!

Scott Girvan said:

Thanks Scott i shall look around and post something shortly.
Cheers...

Here's a bit of an update. Gonna try and finish this by Sunday sleep. Base colors with hairspray chipping. That dark brown piece will end up rusty. I just did 2 layers of yellow. The first was a mix with dark yellow, second was straight up flat yellow. Lots of washes and stuff will follow to get this filthy.

I should add some wires...no? I think I will.

4538.jpg

4539.jpg

Thanks gents. Moved forward on this a bit today. My license plate decals failed though...didn't stick to the tin. I'll try something else.

Just working on assembly before I get out the AK.

4540.jpg

Latest posts

Back