BIG RIG RAT

Awesome build Scott, I have been looking forward to seeing that for a long time. Great job!!! :eek: :eek:

Having seen this in person (albeit not completely finished), pictures just do not do this justice. Truly a fantastic build!

That is wicked! Very post apocalyptic looking. I,imagine it being very loud. Really sweet weathering and nice choice of colors, you don't see like green done very often.

Scott Girvan said:
Thanks for the comments guys.

As for the turntable grease; that's a combination of pigments and AK weathering products over a few layers of hairspray chipped paint.

Locked away in the upstairs fault for future reference - Thanks Scott

Fantastic work, Scott!
This is truly a model, that can be watched over and over again, catching more and more new details.
Simply pure awesomness, both thumbs up!

Thank you guys for the kind comments. I appreciate it.

Going to build another big rat rod someday soon. Too much fun to only build one.

Being an X- Long Hauler myself, can't help but love your build!! Excellent detail work! 8)

Scott, that's bloody awesome, mate! I love the stance, the dirtiness, and the uniqueness. Kudos to you!

The first pic at the top the little rat rod in the top right I have that kit and I have no idea what to do with it =P cool idea thought for the semi rat rod

Latest posts

Back