Battlestar Tigershark (kitbash inspired by Galactica TV show)

YOULI

That which does not kill us makes us stronger !
Here is a Kitbash made in 10 days or less with, essentially, Runabout kit parts 2 years ago.

I made it after some inspiration catching some details ont the Runabout kit, checking, cuting, glueing... The result amazed me, and I do developped some taste for kitbashing for sure...

Some pictures in natural light...

Macro pictures, but with less light in my room...

Will share a WIP with you guys later. A lot of pictures to gather... :D

Some beautiful detail on this. Again, thankyou for all the cool pics. ;)

Thanks everyone... It's one of my favorite Kitbash. Did it really quick, for a contest. Didn't participate though, my grand mother passed away the very same day I was supposed to deposit the kit.
Therefore, I decided to name the class ship after her name, my family name : West. So the name of this Battlestar, West Class, is Tigershark.

Two more pictures shot at Pringy in 2011, different lighting, different eye, same kit. :)
(Do you see that it's done from a Runabout ?)

100_8981.jpg

100_8980.jpg

That's really cool looking. Great modelling work as well.

I actually prefer that type of look to the new BSG Battlestar. Looks like a hybrid of the old and new, yet made from a star trek kit of all things. Go figure

This is an exceptional build Y, Mad skillz buddy, great paint also.

BSG from TREK, you gotta love that ;D

Gag

Thanks Guys ;D

You may know that I've done numerous kitbashes inspired by Vipers, Cylon raider and... Star Trek Starships. :)

Brilliant work!!! I'm truly amazed at the amount of parts you used from the Runabout to make it! I thought I spotted them all, but I was wrong!! Inspiring!!!

Another shoot token at Geekopolis Festival last month (Paris).

dsc02317.jpg

Latest posts

Back