The Battlestar Galactica Moebius should have made!

You actually had one? Chunk some pictures at me. No good huh? That sounds about right since you don't see alot of that brand around. The link you posted does look good, but I suppose scratching is in order since I prefer a different Viper and I want it bigger.

Rob.
Yes, I had preordered mine during a time when I was unemployed and should not have done so. It was a disappointment when I got it. I ended up painting the canopy opaque because the clear part just looked terrible. I later got a Gradius III version, but I sold it a few years ago. Here is my build:
https://stevethefish.net/life/models/027vicviper.htm

Yes, I had preordered mine during a time when I was unemployed and should not have done so. It was a disappointment when I got it. I ended up painting the canopy opaque because the clear part just looked terrible. I later got a Gradius III version, but I sold it a few years ago. Here is my build:
https://stevethefish.net/life/models/027vicviper.htm

As usual, looks great! I think the Gradius III version is the one I want. See if you can get it back and send it to me. We'll trade or somethin'.

Rob.

As usual, looks great! I think the Gradius III version is the one I want. See if you can get it back and send it to me. We'll trade or somethin'.

Rob.
No, that wouldn't be possible. Besides, the new Plum kits are far better than the old Atelier Sai kits. Plum is a competent model company. Atelier Sai tried to do something they did not have the engineering know-how to do, and it ruined the company. I've been considering selling my completed kit. It was the "Sky Girls" version Vic Viper. Whatever cosmetic differences with it to the Gradius 4 or 5 models are, I am unsure. I might find a buyer on a videogame forum or something.

No, that wouldn't be possible. Besides, the new Plum kits are far better than the old Atelier Sai kits. Plum is a competent model company. Atelier Sai tried to do something they did not have the engineering know-how to do, and it ruined the company. I've been considering selling my completed kit. It was the "Sky Girls" version Vic Viper. Whatever cosmetic differences with it to the Gradius 4 or 5 models are, I am unsure. I might find a buyer on a videogame forum or something.

Woah now, ya' gotta stop thinkin' so negative. You live over there in Japan, so ever day when you go to a model shop, even though they suck, dig around and see if'n you can't find one of these versions:

10068274b.jpg

When you do, think about me. If you need somethin' from a Walmart or Target or somethin' over here in Louisiana, like long johns, or, Sweet Baby Ray's beef jerky, or, maybe some Hershey's chocolate... we can still work out some kinda deal.

I'm open to negotiations.

Rob.

Woah now, ya' gotta stop thinkin' so negative. You live over there in Japan, so ever day when you go to a model shop, even though they suck, dig around and see if'n you can't find one of these versions:
Well, you said about me getting it back from the person I sold it to, and that wouldn't be possible. Yes it is possible to still find one of these Atelier Sai kits. YAJ has a Gradius II one listed for 5,000 yen when I checked there a few days ago. I'm just telling you that these kits aren't very great. The canopy alone is crap. But, you have demonstrated in this thread that you are very capable of modifying kits. Maybe you can vacuform a replacement or something. I'll send you a private message. I'm just telling you that you could get one of the new Plum kits for less. They are smaller, but are pretty fantastic.

Well, you said about me getting it back from the person I sold it to, and that wouldn't be possible. Yes it is possible to still find one of these Atelier Sai kits. YAJ has a Gradius II one listed for 5,000 yen when I checked there a few days ago. I'm just telling you that these kits aren't very great. The canopy alone is crap. But, you have demonstrated in this thread that you are very capable of modifying kits. Maybe you can vacuform a replacement or something. I'll send you a private message. I'm just telling you that you could get one of the new Plum kits for less. They are smaller, but are pretty fantastic.

Well... Mr. Steve,

Just pullin' yer leg my friend, don't think about this any more. Ebay's got a couple listed and have for years.

Rob.

Latest posts

Back