Basic to Rusting and weathering

awesome, Todd. I used some of the advises from this SBS on my build for BSC2012.

ps your aircraft rulez!

Thanks Roman!! I am happy to see youwere able to use some of this! It only get's easier each time. One problem is thatit becomes so darn addictive!! 8)

TRM said:
Thank you Neo!!! I am splitting my time among a few projects at the moment, one of which you may like...or not my "winged friend" ;D. LOL!!!! This is for a Air PTO Group Build over on the Modelers Social Club.

029-1.jpg

I hope to get my SBS of Rusting completed and this one finished up soon!! Thanks for stopping by!!

Woah nice !! really like it!!

Thanks Jael!! I didn't forget about this one. Still putting the case together and should be done real soon! As for the Zero....another one of these might be coming up real soon!! ;)

Struschie - Thank you! LOL...the only way to build is to use it all !!! ;D

Thank you for this fantastic tutorial
2ni8cvm.gif

TRM said:
I didn't forget about this one. Still putting the case together and should be done real soon!

Todd, wondering if this will wrap up soon? Love to see it complete.

Thanks for the kick Scott!! ::) Sorry bout that!! A couple of other projects seemed to jump up on me there. Getting it mounted and will and finish up some ground work shortly! ;)

TRM ,

Great SbS !! Very cool stuff & Yes ... Its all in th layers !

Question : Why did you chose to attach th leaves before you started th streaking on th hood ? IT seems it would be easier if They were attached after everything was done ... jus wondering ......

Beautiful lookin stuff Bro !!

\m/

Thanks for stopping in Erik!! As for the leaves... ::) I gave a couple of washes around the leaves as they would get wet and decompose. A bit of the streaking would come from the runoff or this decomposing ....juice ;D

FINALLY. With a little prodding from the man in the Orange hat, I was able to get the truck mounted on it's base and give a simple approach to some surroundings.

045-2.jpg

041-2.jpg

029-2.jpg

034-2.jpg

Thank you for joining me along this ride into a little Rusting and Weathering.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Well Todd,
That is one good sbs and one great kit.
Congratulations and trust me one day when I get a magic wand allowing me to steal other people talents you will be the first one to go ;)
Cheers
Lukasz

Thanks John!! ;)

Thanks Lukasz!! LOL...Only if I can have a bit of your talent too! ;D

cvalling you tacher or mentor i do not know but for me u are a GURU my congatulation are ..cannot explain

breath taking !!! great job and amazing tutorial

Cheers

Neo

Latest posts

Back