Bandai Star wars release schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Papermodder said:
I believe there was a scene where C3PO was captured, taken apart and thrown in a robot recycling bin. Chewy found him, collected all the pieces, but could not find the lower leg and grabbed the silver one. Chewy then carried him around for a while in a sack on his (her) back.
At least that's what I remember. It's been a while since I watched the original movies.

Jim
3PO has always had a silver leg way back in 77,....(love the early paint scheme of R2 in this pic too)

R2D2-C3PO_EP4-KEY-63_R_8x10.jpg

J

I could not help myself and ordered the 48th xwing after I got a gift card for some after hours work.

Also hoping we will see more kits announced at the Shizuoka hobby show next weekend 16th may

WebbyNZ said:
I could not help myself and ordered the 48th xwing after I got a gift card for some after hours work.

Also hoping we will see more kits announced at the Shizuoka hobby show next weekend 16th may

I hope they offer kits never made before in 1/48. Should be exciting to see what we getting next.

Just found out that the 1/72 Y-wing is scheduled for release in July.

Images of the Y-Wing on HLJ

ban996694_0_1431566974.jpg
ban996694_1_1431566973.jpg

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN996694

At the Japanese model show bandai have on display the Speederbike, Snowspeeder, Sandtrooper the Y-Wing,....that huge motorised AT-AT,....a 1/12 DV TIE......

HS0081.jpg

HS0082.jpg

hs0055.jpg

hs0058.jpg

HS0083.jpg

HS0084.jpg

hs0057.jpg

The Y-Wing & SpeederBike are breathtaking,.....cant wait

.....still no news of a Falcon

J

I guess I will be needing quite a few of these new ones! I can safely say buhbye to my old MPC kits now!

Theres a short section in the middle about the SW stuff:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYRvjtin3UQ[/youtube]

J

The video doesn't show the 1/4 scale R2-D2 that Bandai had on display:

11205071_10153472160833072_3000869387333663392_n.jpg

11152714_10153472160743072_4560046905544110529_n.jpg

One thing that surprised me, no mention of the star destroyer.......

Grendels said:
One thing that surprised me, no mention of the star destroyer.......

It wasn't at the show. I was there yesterday and asked Bandai about it (I was hoping to see it too). The rep said was just a large kit to draw attention so the 1/12 Tie replaced it for this show. They are still determining to make the Star Destroyer kit so we may still see it yet.

The SpeederBike & Trooper have their profile pics up on the Bandai site,.........oh........lovely

http://bandai-hobby.net/sw/products/ch/ch05.html

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

Can't wait

J

No way! He's poseable??? That'll make my plan so much easier to do...

Although theres been no mention of it here, theres been worries that Disney might force Bandai to restrict the export of the new models STRICTLY,....this debate has appeared on SSM & RPF

The main issue was fears that HLJ would be issued T&C's not to sell outside Japan (Huh?)

This morning Brian from HLJ made this statement on SSM:

Moonlight SY-3 said:
TurkeyVolumeGuessingMan said:
FWIW, I asked Brian at HLJ this weekend about this drama and he said he has not heard anything from Bandai about not selling their kits outside of Japan. I bet he's lurking on this thread. This may change, but HLJ has not been notified of any new policies.

Always lurking, yes! Watch out, folks!

Just to be clear about this, it's entirely possible that Disney may require Bandai to not sell overseas (outside of Japan) due to licensing issues, but this would not affect HLJ's ability to get the products, since HLJ purchases inside Japan. HLJ can get anything that's available in the Japanese market. So no worries, really!

So hopefully everyone can relax

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back