Looking for old Bandai BB8 post

typ44q

Reaction score
I had bookmarked an old post showing a Bandai BB8 build that I absolutely loved. The paint mixes looked spot on and I remember their being some good tips on the build. Does anyone remember this or maybe have it saved?
The old link is dead and I tried searching for it but could not find anything. This is the link if that helps at all.

thanks!

urumomo

Reaction score
A lot of threads didn't make it , evidently . So you may be out of luck unless the OP returns and restores it . ,, or provides a link to it elsewhere .
A lot of my content is missing .

typ44q

Reaction score
Thanks, I had a feeling that was the case. I guess that is a lesson to be learned on my part.

Blackbeard

Glue sniffer
Staff member
Reaction score

urumomo

Reaction score

Blackbeard

Glue sniffer
Staff member
Reaction score
Please find my Modern Snacks thread ;)
... and the last third of my Jagdturret thread , ,, there's more but those 2 are the biggest and most difficult to restore .

I will have to look more for the Modern Snacks.

urumomo

Reaction score
Yeah - that's the first half or 60% of that Jagdturret WIP ,, there was 23-26 pages and waaaay more than 10K views
Never could find any of the Snacks thread

Blackbeard

Glue sniffer
Staff member
Reaction score
It could have been after the backup I was given sadly. I was told it was a complete and the latest backup.

urumomo

Reaction score
Snacks should be in there -- at least some of it -- if the Jagdturret thread was saved up until Nov 2016

Latest posts