Bandai 1/100 Attack Tomahawk

stretch

The second one of the two kits I bought reaaallly cheap...

The fit wasn't flash, I have to say that up front..

Tomahawk3_zps90fca46f.jpg

Tomahawk4_zps699a5078.jpg

Tomahawk5_zps480cfd97.jpg

Tomahawk6_zps804dd3c6.jpg

As usual for me, built straight out of the box, except for the aluminium tube near the head. Its a bit(a lot) too big, but its what I had...

Nice work , I like the Tomahawk and still have one of these knocking about somewhere . About 20 years ago , I found a discount store selling the ROBOTECH Factory for £5 . I only bought one ! ( Where's that Time Machine when you need it ?) ::)

Thundergod said:
Nice work , I like the Tomahawk and still have one of these knocking about somewhere . About 20 years ago , I found a discount store selling the ROBOTECH Factory for £5 . I only bought one ! ( Where's that Time Machine when you need it ?) ::)

D'oh!!

I'm still trying to learn new techniques.. way back when.. when i used to build models in my youth, it was assemble , build, decal, paint, finished.. no weathering to speak of, except for a bit of dry brushing... learning slowly..

Nice! I have one of these in the stash as well.

Thundergod said:

I did the same, found one in a discount store for almost nothing. Still have it half way done.....

Can I join the club of the "Armored Factory" aka "robotech factory" bought 25 years ago and never built ? :)

Even have another one on a flee market. Not complete but there's the little figures, the vehicles, and another wall and floor for even more fun when the complete hangar will be on the making :)

Congratulations on this tomahawk. Good job ! Let's build the Spartan and the Defender too.. :D

Latest posts

Back