BamBam - Battlestar Valkyrie - 1/3700

Thank you Scott! Fun little project...mostly I was happy to see me complete the BSC entry I never got started!! One less queen on the shelf!! ;)

Thanks John!! LOL....sooner or later my friend!! I think it came down to getting a nice kit if I was heading that route!! I should check Evil-Bay and see what is out there!! ;)

Thanks G!! I hear you!! Go for it! My year end cleaning starts in November and finishes at the stroke of midnight on the 31st...after that things go back into hiding usually! I will be making a point to take care of some "loose ends" this coming year!! Enough is enough with the unfinished stash!! ;D

Wow, I showed up a little late to this one. I saw it in the Vallejo FB post, great work.

Thanks J! Not really late as I was on this for only a couple days! I wish I new that back when I entered it in the BSC...I might have finished it then!! ::)

This is a gorgeous kit. I have one myself. The only problem is this. It is not the Battlestar Valkyrie. However it is a battlestar, and makes an excellent addition to any fleet.

What makes you say she's not the Valkyrie?
Because this kit is NOT The Valkyrie. Granted a buyer, and builder can put the name on the kit. However after extensive research which involved a lot of picture research of the Valkyrie in the "Hero" episode of BSG, and other episodes the Valkyrie types were shown it is proven this kit is NOT the Valkyrie shown in the series.

Latest posts

Back