BamBam - Battlestar Valkyrie - 1/3700

TRM

Yes, the title is right...That is a "Space" related build with my name attached!!! LOL...there is a first time for everything!!! :eek:

I told a friend I was thinking of going outside my comfort zone...this is what he gave me!!

IMG_20130301_162142_170_zpse48717f5.jpg

Bam Bam's 1/3700 Battlestar Valkyrie!! This is a full resin kit. There is a slight learning curve here but I should be able to make my way through the build OK, with minimal swearing too!!

I hope to take some pretty pics a little later on to show what I have in store for me!!! ::)

...and we're off!!! ;D Enjoy Contest Everyone!!!!

I'm defiantly going to be watching you build Bill Adama's first Battle star command
DB88

Darkblade88 said:
I'm defiantly going to be watching you build Bill Adama's first Battle star command
DB88

LOL...glad to have you along for the ride...I left the GPS at home on this one!! Will give it my best shot!! ;)

Nice man. You'll be glad you did. Nothing feels quite like stretching.

Thanks Scott!! Already thinking about the paint and weathering!!! Going to be fun!! ;D ;D

What does it look like when it comes to your dirty hands lol

already bookmark!!! :D

Eastrock said:
What does it look like when it comes to your dirty hands lol

already bookmark!!! :D

LOL...Pleased to take that as a compliment ER!! Glad to have you along for the ride!!

A little peek at the kit:

038_zpsa35fb643.jpg

And that pile of parts is suppose to look like what? :eek:

For Discussion purposes only
Battlestar_Valkyrie_CNP_Hack_zpsac716314.png

041_zpsd3e061f7.jpg

I am sure that I can add some details here and there to help this on its way... ::)

043_zpsa1c5b4c7.jpg

045_zpsc827e69d.jpg

047_zpscbfa37ff.jpg

048_zps4429280e.jpg

OK then...time to get this party started!! Woo Hoo!!

Thanks for having a peek!! ;)

Now this should be fun to watch....

Out of your comfort zone and a resin kit. Fun!

Thanks for stopping in fellas!! The company is always welcome!! ;D

Myke, you are correct..clean-up but I wanted to add some panel lines and such so, the cleaning should be not too bad I think! ::)

G - Spot on!! Nothing like jumping in with both feet!! ;D

Thanks Gag...glad to have you along!! AM? ::) I suppose if you count me digging through the spares box on this one!! I did just get a close look at things...there is much more work needed in this one!! Oh boy!! Getting busy soon on this one!! ;)

Thanks Q!! I do have some panel lines to clean-up and maybe add a few panels but not too bad!! Thanks for stopping by!! ;)

Thanks buddy, glad to have you along! Hope to attack this one during the week!! Lot more cleanup than expected ::)

Latest posts

Back