At this moment

IS just currently trying to finish my airbrush spray booth. Got everything finished with building the Cabinet. Got the ATX Power Supply rough drafted as you could say to make sure it totally works. Now just have to mount the binding posts to the base and thats finished. Mount the fans in the cabinet and Im off and running. Got the sink water lines hooked up now. Have to finish the drain hopefully tomorrow along with the booth and Ill be back to building Monday or Tuesday. Hitting the home stretch of both the spray booth and sink now.

Very F four letter wording Mad. I finally get everything together in the airbrush spray booth. Plenum, Platform, get the fan all hooked up, plug it in, WHAM IT WORKS WEEEEPPPAAAAA. Turn it off. Go back in ten minutes to try it again to make sure its working fine yet, NOTHING. No power what so ever. So I check everything out, nothings wrong wires are where they should be, NOTHING. So here I sit no power to the spray booth. So I guess Ill take it apart and attempt it again tomorrow. If it still doesnt work or works one time and then shuts down with no power again Ill resort to Scotts DC power supply. Very very frustrating. All I have to do on the sink yet is the drain. WONT attempt that till I get the spray booth working properly. Thats my top priority.

So far I have been unsuccessful at primering anything. just got home from work all I want to do is pet the pooch and watch netflix..

Is wondering if I will ever get rid of this flu. I have had it since the week before Thanksgiving, or Nov. 22nd....

Just when at shoveled 3 feet of global warming ::)

that was pretty cool Ian, Now i want to watch some Bond's..... Dam you!!

Scott Girvan said:
Rewatched Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds on Netflix. Love that movie.

That movie is amazing. Tarantino's best work in my opinion, although, I have not seen Django yet.

Well today is the start of my first vacation in two years and I woke up with the flu :mad: I cant believe it. I still plan on getting a lot of modeling done. I would like to get all my WIPs finished by the new year.

Scott Girvan said:
Rewatched Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds on Netflix. Love that movie.

Yeah its a great movie!

Plus the dvd extras of the clapper board caller and all her rather intersting callouts are hilarious..
Incase you dont know.. a scene is broken up into shots... and the numbering system also includes letters..
she invents a saying for every shot with letters, some ruder than others.
NSFW or small people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul04AA3R4d0

ATM (im typing but just before) im staring out the window at work at a miserably wet day in what is supposed to be our summer.
Contemplating what my next build will be, heading away to stay with in-laws for a few days next week so paint prep will probably be out of the box on the road. Any idea's which kit I should build from the stash http://www.3inatub.com/Kitset/Stash.htm Im feeling something non-shiny for a change.

Looking outside and shuddering at the amount of blowing snow we're in the middle of getting right now.

That and poking in every once and a while to see how Scott's making out on his marathon build.

Go man go!

Staying in tonight, drinking Irish coffee, and working on Godzilla. The cops always go crazy with DUI check points in my town on new years eve.

I'm headed to bed somewhat soon. Well, if my noisy neighbors playing drinking games screaming at the tops of their lungs and shooting off illegal fireworks permit me to that is. Going to see Le Mis and the Hobbit tomorrow with the wife and makin some pork n kraut for dinner.

Well I'm sitting here watching Monday Night Raw!
and working on m Gundam.
Got no one to spend New Year's with so......

Latest posts

Back