Army Vet's 1/35 scale Dragon Wagon

Army Vet

Hello everyone !
Just wondering if I can participate in the group build ? I am kinda new to SMA ! Just a few posts .. If so I would like to build Tamiya's 1/35 scale Dragon Wagon .. I am not great on a computer but will get some pics up ...
Thank you all !
Lee

Sweet the dragon wagon is a lovly kit, i still need to build the trailer for mine, im gona be keeping an eye on your build to see it progress :)

Welcome to the heard.

Hey guys .
Thanks for letting me join in . Here are some pics not much progress so far .
DSC00955.jpg
DSC00961.jpg
DSC00963.jpg
DSC00965.jpg
Hope they show up .. Kind of a test as well !!
Thanks again !
Lee

That would be the lovely dark tamiya olive drab colored kit. They look fine on the iPad for me,

Re: Can I jump in on the War Wheels Group Build !!

Awesome ! this is a wicked kit !!!

You are going to luv it !

Whats up everyone !
Thank you all for the comments . I cant wait to get further into the build. Any help and info along the way would be awesome . More pics to come .. Also is there a way to change the title or subject with out losing my posts and replies ?
Thank you all ..
Lee

all i would say is do teh trailer first because you may loose interest in that part :) i will get around to mine sometime

Scott .. Thanks for the title change.

Spud .. I was considering building the trailer first . Its like a small kit on its own. I was reading the instructions on how they loaded and unloaded tanks on this thing . It seemed like a laborious and dangerous job . There was nothing between the winch cable and the winch operator..
Thanks guys
Lee

there is a few vids on you tube of it in action you should go have a look when you have time. the reason i say do it is because my woman has told me she is getting me the german version for christmass so ill defo be do the trailer on that first!!

I have a book that talks and has pictures of it all ???

The M-56 Tracktor is a Dream ! I have a Hint for ya....

The Tow Block that Hangs on the back of the CAB... needs to be cut off and rotated so
it can be Hung the right way ! the way Tamiya has moulded it its in the TOWING position !!!
not the storage position...

I'll send you a picture !

Hello everyone ..
Spud... Thanks for the youtube vid tip I will have to check them out ...

Fumblethumbs... Yes I am . I do not know what to put on it .. Some ideas that I had are .. Captured stug III or IV , I have seen a pic of a Panther on the trailer so I was kind thinking of maybe a BergePanther.. If you have any Ideas I am open for suggestions ??

Schweinhund227.. Thanks for the tip .. Any help or pics that you would be great thanks

Thank you all ..
Lee

as for a load ive seen a pic with a jaged tiger on it and thats what im thinking of putting on my one, ltough i do have 3 Tigers to build so i may use one of them, but you dont have to limit your self to armor you can put just about any thing on it

Dont forget your weight limit when considering your load ;) 40 ton

Chris.

Latest posts

Back