Another 1/48 Tiger

Got going on this one today after finally sourcing a set of 1/48 fruil tracks in Canada..

So after a lot of sticky fingers and redoing bits this is where its at, :) there rear is like a glue bomb but luckily that will be covered in mud where it counts :)

Fenders were fiddly gits
_MG_6036.jpg
_MG_6039.jpg

the exhaust guards were a right pain to bend to shape and there not perfect
_MG_6038.jpg

_MG_6040.jpg

Next up to tool clamps only 7 to mess up tough

Thanks John,

Clamps are done, they were only one part of the clamp so they were easy enough, also were some braces on the air filter hoses, So now the lower hull is complete its onto the turret :)
_MG_6049.jpg
_MG_6050.jpg

That's the stuff right there spuddy!! Looking fantastic with all the bling!! Might have to pick up one of these 1/4 size Big Girls!! ;D ;D ;D

Thanks guys :) all i need now is the tracks and to finish it but ive no idea when ill have them :)

Turret is done, :) next is the wheels
_MG_6053.jpg
_MG_6054.jpg
_MG_6055.jpg
_MG_6056.jpg
_MG_6057.jpg

I changed the handles as they were just lumps of plastic and looked crap, also added the Rb Barrel, The tracks should be here this week so i can get them made up. then its on to the base or Paint :)

Sweet potatoes dude. Hows the PE @ 1/48th scale. God knows
its a handful @ 1/35th ;D

thanks guys, the etch at 1/48 isnt so bad most of it is manageable.

no solution to the wheels yet but ill sort it one way or another :D

Lovely work there Spudiccus!! Almost a shame to paint this when you are done!!....I did say "almost"!! ;)

Just catching up on this one spud. The level of detail would be impressive in 1/35 but the fact that it is 1/48 is amazing.

Latest posts

Back