Another 1/48 Tiger

spud

Irish and proud of it :)
Yep i Love this things :) there small but big enough to give plenty of detail :) This one will be a Dio and i Found the perfect pic.

First off the Kit
tamiya-german-tiger-i-early-production.jpg

I will be Adding the voyger PE set to it,
voyager2_ncortese1.jpg

I will also be adding fruils and a metal barrel

but i Need some help before i can start, Im looking for some 1/48 burnt Tiger wheels because this Tiggy is missing rubber on two of them and it would be really hard to remove the rubber on them while trying to keep the backing on, so if you know of any one that makes them let me know,

im going to build part of the House no need for a full house i think.

i think this is the winter of 1943 in Russia i cant remember but it will have a w/w
1048509_677030642312286_1520520873_o.jpg

so that's why you were posting the pic at FB :)

looks like a cool project and a great photo to start with. I think you are right...since it's an early Tiger the chances are big that it's Russia '43 indeed. I find it strange though that it's hard to score the early style Feifel filters - both in 1/48 and 1/35 scales

Looking forward to see you do some magic bro ^^

Cheers

I didnt post it on fb i just liked it so i nicked it :)

Love it spud!! Nice choice of depiction all around!! Going to be a fun one to follow along with!!! ;)

Thanks Guys :)

Made a start, a lot of work went into cleaning the cables of the old parts then the fiddly bits,

looking pretty so far, still lots n lots of shiny's to put on :)
_MG_5996.jpg

Good start there me ole Spud ;D ...Hard to beat a nice Tiggy ,looking forward to it .

Chris.

Latest posts

Back