'Angry' Little Bird

Well, so much for my "little" project. Ended up taking much more than a week...

Sorry 'bout the silence lately - I've been seriously busy and have had very little time to work on anything beyond... Well... Work...

Tonight I finally managed to get back to working on my bird. I've added two small inserts of plast-card where the hinges to the left door should be. Once that's dry I'll sand it down to be flush with the fuselage. At least, that's the plan...

I’m beginning to wonder if I should begin on my next project as well. This is going rather slowly right now, with more time spend waiting for glue and paint to dry than actual modelling...

Excellent progress on this one!
I'm pretty much fascinated with those tiny seatbelts - amazing work.
And yes, I'm pretty much acquanted with what You're talking about, buddy... In many ways this contest is not a competition between modelers, but between a modeler and his "life-away-from-the-bench" ;D
I'm hoping to have some time for a second entry as well,m but doubt that more and more every day.

Keep at it man, looks like your making a silk purse from a sows ear!

The seatbelts look great

Yep, keep it rolliing f2k. This is a small chopper in 1/35 let alone 1/72!! Your cockpit looks awesome! Having built 3 Italeri in the past year I feel your pain but you'll get it!

Just keep at her. On one of my entries I have stripped the paint off of it for the third time today. We all have our problem builds. It is how she looks in the end that matters. And so far you are doing a good job!

Latest posts

Back