Allow me introduce myself

Quaralane said:
Nice show of your setup.

Looks like you're learning as you go

Thanks for watching Quralane. I am learning a heck of a lot from all of you here. Learned so much from folks like yourself, Grendels, Scott and a host of others.

This "Styrene" community is fantastic. Always willing to help out.

Grendels said:
Nice video! Looks like you have your hands full with what is on your bench.

I have a couple of kits I am working on but nothing like some of awesome stash collection some of you guys have. But I am slowly getting there! LOL

great video i made that kit a long time ago it is a good kit i dont do a lot of scale models but i do a lot of commission's for table top games like games workshop (Warhammer 40k ,Warhammer Fantasy , Dream Pod 9 Heavy Gear , Spartan games ,Dystopian Wars. so if you need tips on mass painting i am you man to talk to :)

here is my paint setup
New Paint Desk video

tabletoppainting101 said:
great video i made that kit a long time ago it is a good kit i dont do a lot of scale models but i do a lot of commission's for table top games like games workshop (Warhammer 40k ,Warhammer Fantasy , Dream Pod 9 Heavy Gear , Spartan games ,Dystopian Wars. so if you need tips on mass painting i am you man to talk to :)

here is my paint setup
New Paint Desk video

Pretty sweet set up. I have a few questions. Do you make your own Decals and if so what type pf printer do you use? I want to make my own but with all the choices of printers, it can be a bit overwhelming. I would like to start to make my own but don't have a clue which printers are best.

Thanks for the offer of advice. Hope you don't mind if in the future I take you up on that offer.

:)

Latest posts

Back