About Createx 4012-08 Thinner

Contains butoxyethanol .
Should definitely be fine with Tamiya ,
I added some to a couple different Vallejo Model Color to check compatibility and no see ill effects with the resin .

That is the " 4012 High Performance Reducer " .
IDK if " 4012-08 " is something different

That is the " 4012 High Performance Reducer " .
IDK if " 4012-08 " is something different
I've searched through local seller's website and saw some different bottle sizes, they've named it with bottle sizes, "-08" means it's 8 ounces. There are two options for 4012 which are "4012-04" and "4012-08" in our local seller but when i look Amazon UK there are many options.

Ok, i've ordered 4 oz. bottle just to try, when it come i'll spray and share results.

I see that price is nearly as same as X-20A and i have SDS, i'll try to brew it. I've searched "2-Butoxyethanol" but can't find, is there an another name for this substance? What is butyl glycol, is it relevant?

Really thanks, easy and cheap to brew, thats been great for me. What if i want to exaggerate to lower production price and use windshield washer instead of ethylene glycol, as it's only %0,1?

The propylene or ethylene glycol is added for dry-tip .
It might not even be needed , but either will work .
You should acquire it by itself and avoid windshield wiper fluid since who knows what's in it .

The propylene or ethylene glycol is added for dry-tip .
It might not even be needed , but either will work .
You should acquire it by itself and avoid windshield wiper fluid since who knows what's in it .
Can glycerine used instead of ethylene glycol? Or a drop retarder and flow improver will increase performance? By the way do you think that this thinner will work with craft paints?

Latest posts

Back