A JT on the bench

Lovely job Ian, good luck with the trackyhangythingies matey...........you decided on paint schene yet dude?? ;D

`Boots`

Boots I thought I'd answer you over before Rob's site, Three colour, soft edge mate and it really won't be long till it's on mate

Ya might of done matey.............probably just havin` my usual weekly senior moment... ???, that sounds good to me ;D

`Boots`

What I ment was I'm answering you on booth sites Buddy, hey I'm not a learner any more ;D

Coming along nicely!

Robbo - is insidethearmour.com your business? Just took a look thru the products. Some very cool items.

No mate, he's a friend and he gives me a few bits to promote if I'm doing anything British so the least I can do is help to spread the word for him ;)

Cool - you should offer him the opportunity to add a prize to the contest and we can help promote him even more.

Uhhh... One of the big cats... I like it... ;D

Any chance of getting a short tutorial on how you did the tracks? They're looking absolutely gorgeous...

I can do, if you can wait untill after the MM blog has finished. Glad you like it so far

Robbo said:
I can do, if you can wait untill after the MM blog has finished. Glad you like it so far

MM blog?

But sure, I can wait. No rush...

Robbo said:
Anyone seen where I put that JT ? :D

JT47.jpg

Really nice camo on the big cat. I can see I need to upgrade my Airbrush Fu to have a chance on this forum.

I use a Mr Hobby Procon boy Platnium £60 and the compressor cost another £60, it does me and has done for just over two years now

cheers ;)

Love the camo Robbo , This is moving on at a stonking pace fella :eek:...Looks great mate ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back