A JT on the bench

Great to see this one here Robbo! Looking forward to seeing your progress! ;D

Yeah good stuff me `ol mate 8), love the look of these bad boys.............must nab one for the stash oneday, great job Ian ;D

`Boots`

Sweet ;D Nice one Robbo ,ya gettin on well with them tracks :D

Chris.

A work in progress! Good stuff Robbo! Send more pics when you paint her!

Frank Blanton

Cheers guys, still plowing my way through the tracks at the moment. Not come across these before :(

Really Nice Kat !!!

a big one at that !!! is the Zimmerit moulded on ???

the kit I bought 4 or 6 years ago... had none...

Looking forward to see more of your Updates...

Norm.

OUT !

Cheers fellas and yes this new one has got the zim moulded on.

Sorry it can't be much more than a few WIP photos but I've been given the kit by the Militarymodelling website to do a full build of it on there site

That's cool Robbo. I understand. I review items for AMPS & 'am restricted in those particular posts.

Post when you can Brotha'. Maybe you'll get time to grab a personal kit & Show us those pix !! As long as you bring Heidi along .... or Her sisters ... I herd they travel in Pairs !!!

Sorry Robbo, I thought I had posted my comment.

Like I said on my forum....very nice work so far buddy. The tracks are time consuming but they are worth it and look great.

scratchmod

Even in 1/35 scale the kit just doesnt give you the sheer size of the thing. Now standing next to the one at Bovington. THAT is humbling. and im 6ft 1

[attachment deleted by admin]

HWR MKII said:
Even in 1/35 scale the kit just doesnt give you the sheer size of the thing. Now standing next to the one at Bovington. THAT is humbling. and im 6ft 1

Great pic !! It's too bad Bovington decided to paint over th Camo ... & They got it wrong too ! ( shakes head) It's a behemoth fo'-sho' !!

Looking a real mean and moody beast now Ian, doin` a top class job me `ol mucker...........keep it rollin`!!! ;D

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back