A full bench: My Tydirium Shuttle build

Outstanding work!!, nice job. I hope my next set of updates I can finally wrap up this beast put this model to rest and move on.. Unfortunately, I am wrapped up in a home project that has taken priority of my extra time.. My goal is to get the man cave done for my son's 7th birthday so a teenage mutant ninja Halloween party with his buddies can take place in this room. So again nice work good to see your model making some progress and it won't be long I will have some updates on mine and hope to actually finish it.

builder101 said:
Outstanding work!!, nice job. I hope my next set of updates I can finally wrap up this beast put this model to rest and move on.. Unfortunately, I am wrapped up in a home project that has taken priority of my extra time.. My goal is to get the man cave done for my son's 7th birthday so a teenage mutant ninja Halloween party with his buddies can take place in this room. So again nice work good to see your model making some progress and it won't be long I will have some updates on mine and hope to actually finish it.

I've been bouncing back and forth between builds but I really need to get this bad boy completed. Not rushing it though...That's how i end up screwing the darn thing up...LOL

Latest posts

Back