89 Ford F-250

Thank guys, I'm glad your enjoying it. Having a lot of fun with this one. Not to much in the way of stress, except the back lights so far...parts I didn't want to modify and had to go to town.

"shrinking Ray"?....LOL ;)

More to come soon.

Thanks for the visit!

Brilliant T ...absolutely brilliant. The extra details will really make this one stand out buddy !!! nice touch with the mags ;D

BTW...ever thought of building a hotrod ?.....(((lol)))

Chris.

TRM

Very nice work nice detail work its what pulls it all together.Idea when its done take a picture of it at eye level out side in the natural light and a tree line for a back ground or scrap yard you'll swear its real.

If any of you SMA's have seen the show Corner Gas it reminds me of Hanks beat up Ford pickup.

Again Very Good work XXXNITRO

Thanks XXXnitro! Thanks for the heads up on the pic....will try it. Ha ha, Hank's truck...there are some similarities... cool, if I get ambition, might scratch some running boards too! ;D

Huumph !!...Just thought there might have been an update there ::) Oh well !

Got a Hotrod yet ?? ;D

Chris.

Much appreciated panzerman!!!! Thank you! ;D

No Chris, not yet!!! for either. ;) Trying to lay down the finish on the bumpers. Base went down earlier, tomorrow I will attempt the chrome ::)

Thanks Guys! The kind words of encouragement are most welcome! ;)

A small update. Been hampered down with a bit of things, not of the modeling persuasion. I have been able to sit down tonight and start to hammer out some small items...

The grill lights made it on, still touching things up as I go here.

1%20220.jpg

Made a crumple receipt for the front seat and a CD for the dash (VH II), still need to finish a couple more things.

1%20202.jpg

1%20209.jpg

Got some A/C Lines in and Rad hoses...little more weathering.

1%20212.jpg

Broken taillight, with the red fix-it tape.

1%20215.jpg

Brake line and battery cable and worked on the intake

1%20219.jpg

Starting putting in some windows, scratched these from some clear stock, kit had no side windows.

1%20197.jpg

Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things soon.

Thanks for dropping in! ;D

Sweet Sassy Molassy!
I too lost track of this build and I can say that WON'T happen again.
WOW, simply WOW.
Love the detail, love the execution on this! Brilliant mate! Can't wait for more.

Man ...This is looking waaaaayyy coool 8) Brilliant work T ,the detail is just awesome buddy ,I love the engine bay ,its like looking at my own 4x4 ;D ...excellent stuff fella .

;D Hotrod next ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back