89 Ford F-250

Thanks Rob! I get an open slot in the schedule and I am taking advantage of it! ;D

A little update....

Making a little progress on the block and tranny. A lot more to go here.

1%20022.jpg

I was able to make some headway with the frame somewhat. I still have several layers of alternating weathering and such, but it's taking shape.

1%20026.jpg

1%20029.jpg

Only looks like it's flying along here....I'll be down to a snails pace soon enough with the body and interior.

Thanks for stopping by! 8)

Oh Yeah ( In best Randy ( Th macho man) Savage Voice) ! Cool subject !! SoooWeet job on th Undercarriage, Great Weathering !! I dig those brake lines & all th little X-tras !!

@ Haggistom - OOB is always cool ! Build however makes YOU comfortable. If you wanna kick it up ... Kick it up, if not- so be it !! It's all about How you perseve the Build & How far YOU wanna take it. Take a little advice from ScaleModelMadMan - " Build what you like, & Like what you build" - Great Advice !!

Cheers Brotha' !!

panzerace007 said:
@ Haggistom - OOB is always cool ! Build however makes YOU comfortable. If you wanna kick it up ... Kick it up, if not- so be it !! It's all about How you perseve the Build & How far YOU wanna take it. Take a little advice from ScaleModelMadMan - " Build what you like, & Like what you build" - Great Advice !!

Cheers Brotha' !!

I have to agree!! Build what you like & like what you build, 747's of course are the exception!!

Thanks guys for all the input and advice.

panzerace007 said:

Cheers Brotha' !!

Advice Taken.

TRM said:
I have now doubts you will achieve what you set out for. ;D The extra maile is always worth it....even if it's just scratch build door handles or adding some rust spots. Makes what your doing come alive. In the end, we all end up being our own worst critic. If you are happy, that is all that matters.......

With that said, get that chopper going!!! 8)

Chopper started! Will Post soon.

A little update...

I think I'm done messing with the motor for the moment. and the under carriage is done, but dusting it up. I have started bobbling with the cab and bed, now I can put an effort into those areas.

1%20065.jpg

1%20070.jpg

1%20073.jpg

1%20072.jpg

Thanks for giving LQQY! ;D

Elm City Hobbies said:
That one odd color spark plug wire is a nice touch!

I agree old cars and trucks have things like that in them. My second car was mostly mixed matched parts.

Sweet! This is coming along very nicely T.

I too like the random yellow plug wire, it's little touches like that which can sometimes kick the finished product up a notch or two.

Thank you, much appreciated guys! The encouragement is always welcome! ;)

Interior, full speed ahead....

Would love to know how you made that look so realistic, so interesting to look at.

Thank you guys! ;D ;D

merseajohn said:
Would love to know how you made that look so realistic, so interesting to look at.

mmmm?? ::) Patience? :-X...an understanding wife ;)....Tamiya, Mig & AK products ;D

Small Update....

After looking at the engine for a couple of days, something was bugging me. The throttle body was WAY too high. I popped it off and chopped it down. I will have to bend the intake hoses later but I think it will look better.

1%20080.jpg

New height...

1%20091.jpg

Also, I started some painting. Base(s)

1%20108.jpg

1%20107.jpg

First of many coats....

Thanks for poppin' in! ;D

This is looking great. The HT leads are brilliant and the paint job on the chasis is amazing. Once again, loving the detail.

Looking forward to the paint job on the body.

Ummm can I borrow your model building speed for a little bit? I promise to return it later....

Very nice, can't wait to see her done!

Thanks guys! Plugging away. Gonna try to squirt some more paint today. Life just showed up on the front porch in the form of a vacuum cleaner, a loose dryer fan, washing machine outlet, 2 dirty bathrooms, and new/used car switch over. ;D If I play my cards right, Tag one project, spray some paint...tag another hit the booth and so on. Maybe some pics later if I get something accomplished! ;D

Latest posts

Back