89 Ford F-250

amazing , the amount of work , and for it to be so realistic ..
One thing for sure,I have a lot of good review material on here when I try my first rust bucket build

Thanks Rocketsilo! ;D I don't think I have had more fun than "wrecking" a model. Actually, the processes themselves are surprisingly easy. Once you go at it, I am pretty sure there is no turning back!!! ::)

Check out Scratchmod.com when your ready to head down the "path to the dark side" LOL. Rob is the master of Destruction! Pretty much everything you need to know there!

(Shameless Plug Rob!!) 8)

A little bit more....

1%20137.jpg

1%20133.jpg

1%20135.jpg

1%20140.jpg

Still plugging away on some weathering as well as I'm messing with bumpers, the hood and wheels at the moment.

Thanks for having a look!! ;)

Again another nice update! The only thing that is missing is springs poking through the seat!

NO WAY!!!!, Even the seats are ripped. This is amazing.

Thanks for sharing. With this level of detail you must have owned a few rust buckets in your time ;)

Oh yeah and a drink holder on the hump that runs down the center of the interior.......

Thanks a lot guys! ;)

Still have few details to pop inside the cab, realizing that after dry fitting, not a lot is actually seen unless you get right up on it but I think it will look neat. Gonna mess with Chrome finishes on the outside parts today with the rain outside...wish me luck! ;D

Lovin it T ,the work on this one is fantastic buddy .The seats are excellent ...love the rips ,and the roof is looking brilliant too .....excellent me ole mate ;D ;D

Chris.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Look at that....2nd update...one day. :eek:

Better pic of the passenger floorboards....

1%20158.jpg

Finally got around to painting the hood. Just need to add some oils to fit the part...

1%20156.jpg

1%20159.jpg

Still messing with the headliner. Getting there...this design was straight out the last Buick I had! ;D

1%20168.jpg

Thanks for keeping an eye on me! ;)

Much appreciated guys, thanks! ;D

Punched a couple other things out last night....

Started Scratchin' some assorted items for the cab....Guns & Ammo on the seat and Girly Mag on the floor ::)

1%20183.jpg

Chilton's Ford Bible and Schematic...

1%20186.jpg

Worked on the running lights too...why put the full set. ::)

1%20187.jpg

For those who celebrate...Happy Easter!!

Thanks for "Hopping In"! ;D

Each posting is better than the last. Superb!

That playboy mag was not the best. Should have went for the previous months issue. The articles were much better :p

TRM,

WoW !! I lost track of this build & it has Exploded !! Dude ! Awesome ! The small touches to detail Rock !! I love it ! It is definitely a Weather Beater. Those magazines, th missing running light, the holes in the seats, headliner, in the bed of the Truck - Great attention to detail !! The Paint is Spot-On & Very realistic !!

Cheers ! Heck of-a Job !!

Okay...
Fess up...
Where are you hiding the shrinking ray you're using on this so-called "model?"

Latest posts

Back