89 Ford F-250

`T` this is awesome stuff me `ol mate, really love what your doing with this....................the engine i s superb and the underneath looks spot on buddy.....................sweeeeet job indeed!!! keep it rollin` dude!! ;D

;D hotrod ;D

;D ratrod ;D

;D ya know ya wanna ;D

Boot`s.....LOL

LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm with Boots.

Looking very cool so far T. Keep it coming bro.

I need to get in touch with you soon regarding another workshop.

scratchmod

Thank you gentlemen! 8)

Rob, I'll shoot you an e-mail!

Mark......

None in my stash! ::)

WAY to many projects going! :p

I blame Chris & Boots!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Step by step...inch by inch....

Messed around with some streaking on the firewall and radiator. Still a few touch ups.

1%20121.jpg

Stole some time here and there and unleashed the AB...

1%20115.jpg

1%20120.jpg

A little hint to what hopefully will be coming.... ::)

1%20125.jpg

1%20126.jpg

1%20127.jpg

Thanks for tuning in!! ;D

Said it once and i`ll say it again.............that is sensational work there `T`, that rear loadbed just blows me away, it looks sooooo dam good fella, this is gonna look superb when altogether!! ;D

;D I`m sure you can find room for an itsy bitsy little one ;D

`Boots`

Thanks Boots! ;D Think I might be chipping until the cows come home on this one! :p

Making room Boots....any extra time I can borrow across the pond?? 8)

Nice work on that bed. Looks like a truck I saw at my office parking lot on Thursday.....

Grendels said:
Looks like a truck I saw at my office parking lot on Thursday.....
;D ;D ;D Might have been...did you see a pair of legs hanging out the back, of some guy taking cell phone pics??? ;D ;D

Thanks for the kind words! ;)

That's what I'm talking about. I think you've really gotten the hang of bro. Looks freaking fantastic.

scratchmod

Thanks Rob, always appreciated buddy! This is the fun part as you know!! ;)

TRM said:
Grendels said:
Looks like a truck I saw at my office parking lot on Thursday.....
;D ;D ;D Might have been...did you see a pair of legs hanging out the back, of some guy taking cell phone pics??? ;D ;D

Thanks for the kind words! ;)

Nope, but this truck is very common here. I live in a medium sized Texas town out in the middle of no where. The country folk drive these in for shopping all the time.

And your welcome for the kind words, they are deserved.

Thanks Q! LOL, I think my wife said that to me too! ;D

@Grendels - Been to Texas a couple of times.....lot's of trucks there!!! And I'm pretty sure there aint much "medium sized" anything in the state. LOL! Everything's big in Texas!! ;)

Thanks again guys! ;D

T it's a very easy technique as you already know, just takes practice at first. Been a while since I used it though. ;D

scratchmod

Hi ya T , Really is some fantastic work buddy . The rusting on the bed is brilliant ;D ;D ,looks like someting I would drive :D ...keep it coming buddy !!! Hotrod next ;)

Chris.

scratchmod said:
T it's a very easy technique as you already know, just takes practice at first. Been a while since I used it though. ;D

Are we talking about hanging out the back of somebody's pick-up take pics of rust??? LOL I know what ya mean buddy. I'm lacking a good sponge at the moment for some rust....off to raid the girls makeup drawer!! ;D

Thanks Chris! ha, I have had a couple that looked like this! Maybe that's why I like the technique??? Hot Rod??? I'm working on it!!!! May need some direction soon...too many to choose from! Congrats on the spotlight buddy! I think Boots saved the picture as a wallpaper! Ask him!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

(((lol))) wont see Boots in tonight then ...his computer will be broke ...lol
Thanks buddy ;)

Chris.

Latest posts

Back