'69 Nova 427, wip

done with the interior,
thats some Canadian money on the seat if you don't recognize it lol

IMGP3696.jpg

lol no :p but there the current style ones.

heres the color, its "cranberry" from dupli-color. the second pic shows the deep shade better.

should be done over the weekend stay tuned

IMGP3715.jpg

IMGP3720.jpg

When you say give it a dull cote, is that a color specifically or is it a mixture of different colors ? Might be a stupid question but simply never heard of dull cote before. Thanks for taking the time to explain this. Much appreciated. Love the weathering on this build.

hooterville75 said:
When you say give it a dull cote, is that a color specifically or is it a mixture of different colors ? Might be a stupid question but simply never heard of dull cote before. Thanks for taking the time to explain this. Much appreciated. Love the weathering on this build.

Dullcoat....same as Matt Varnish, just another name for it.

Wow absolutely AMAZING my friend. Super super job. I hope some day Ill be able to do work as flawless as this build is. Super job my friend.

Is the radio antenna a stock part from a sprue of the kit ? If not, what did you use to make the antenna. That's wicked cool man. I'm just amazed at this build. I've seen a lot of fantastic completed builds on this forum since joining but this one ranks right at the top of all of them in the Automotive aspect of scale model builds from here.

thanks

the antenna is just some thin wire. not sure the size. the base is some electrical solder I just drilled a hole through. attached the whole lot with weldbond

Latest posts

Back