31 Days, 4 weekends, 1 big Dry July challenge

rookie

This is not a toy
I hope you're sitting comfortably because I have some shocking news. I'm about to embark on a feat of endurance that makes a triathlon look like a primary school egg-and-spoon race.

I'm participating in Dry July - the charity that helps adults living with cancer - and have sworn off drinking alcohol for the whole month. That's 31 days where I'll actually be accountable for my actions. Yikes! :-\

In appreciation of my radical transformation, any generous support you may be able to offer will go a long way to ensuring I don't fall off the wagon, as well as helping the many adults that live with this terrible disease.

My profile page link should you wish to make a donation and leave a message of support is: ;D

http://au.dryjuly.com/profile/jamiepearson

I hope you believe in the concept as much as I do and can help support me whilst I go Dry this July!!

Thanks in advance for your kind sponsorship,

Jamie

More power to you, Jamie.
Just remember that you can do anything you put your mind to

Q, thanks for the words of encouragement. I don't mind sacrificing the odd beer or glass of wine for such a good cause.

CT, thanks mate & thank you for donating, really appreciate it !! Only 3 weeks to go ( nearly ) .... ;D

Great cause mate lost my mother in law to it. Will help in any way I can.

Arohk, thanks for the words of encouragement, like yourself most of us have been touched in some way by the big C.

If you want to make a donation please click on the link above ;D

Cheers.

Hey CT,

Thanks for checking in man. Yep still hanging in there, officially at the half way mark now!

So far there mas been more than 2 million raised nationally , a fantastic result that I'm glad to be part of .

Cheers ;D

Glad to hear it, on both counts, rookie

My own mother's been cancer free for almost 40 years now.
It's definitely a worthy cause

Latest posts

Back