2012 OFFICIAL RESULTS

Thanks Darph Bobo.

I got most of my prizes in the mail on Monday. Only one hasn't shipped because I got the address yesterday. It will be in the mail today.

i check twice a day since i know whats coming !!!

I just hope the prizes don't get sent till late August....I'll be in Italy visiting family :( suppose I could leave the old door note to leave it with a neighbor :)

I only have a paint set coming but I am moving next Friday, so I hope that doesn't get sent until after the move....

TBadger said:
I just hope the prizes don't get sent till late August....I'll be in Italy visiting family :( suppose I could leave the old door note to leave it with a neighbor :)
pffft we aint waiting for you !!! LOL

I've been TOTALLY SWAPMED at work but will have time to get prizes sorted out over the weekend and shippiing what I have here next week.

The list will go to Badger next week as well.

Hey Scott

Do you know what AB 1st place are getting ??

Posted the two Prizes today so you guys should have them in about a week :)

Aside from the obvious. That is, the sponsors giving wonderful prizes to the winners of the contest. We have a good number of members giving prizes to others contestants. Plus a portion of this will go to Djenise. That's pretty special I'd say.

Scott, do people get to pick the Badger paint sets they want? If so how are you going to handle this, ...how many participants was it? Yikes, :eek: bet you'll be glad when it all said and done.

Yes, next week I'll be sending out a mass email to participants with request for paint set.

By the time this is all over you will look like your avatar. Then after you recover from the zombie stage, you can get building again. ;D

Happy to say that all three Modeler's Brand Prizes shipped this morning. Two to the US, one to the UK. Cheers.
-t

noname said:
By the time this is all over you will look like your avatar. Then after you recover from the zombie stage, you can get building again. ;D

LOL. Yeah. Kinda thinking about what's to build...been spending all my weekends camping since mid June and haven't touched plastic, at all, in quite a while.

You should do what I do. Take a kit with you along with some sprue cutters, exacto knife, a file and a little glue. Sit back, relax and clean some parts off the tree. May even get to start glueing a few things together. Then when you get home you've got that much done. ;D Of course it's a never ending circle. Cut, glue, paint, ....start a new kit,... cut glue paint....etc, etc. ::)

Got my Prize from Biskup thios morning and its a really cool book, thanks alot Bud :)

Latest posts

Back