RESULTS VIDEO & Stats

Coraline said:
I just wonder did the HLJ prizes were given away and what were they?

If they don't announce anything officially, I promise to let you know as soon as the price drops in.

Cheers,
Guido

Tailor said:
... and I built .9 kits only.
I am trying not to think about next year right now. When I did last week I came up with about 50 ideas. If I go on like that, I I'll end up with about 2500 ideas by March '14. That'll probably not quite feasible ... ::)

See... now that's where you're wrong! You just gotta hire a few Umpa Lumpas to help out and you'd be able to crank out 2500 kits in 3 months time easy! :)

LOL :D
Now I just have to find a pausible explanation for the wife, why our annual budget 2014 will be about 12.5k skort! :p

Tailor said:
LOL :D
Now I just have to find a pausible explanation for the wife, why our annual budget 2014 will be about 12.5k skort! :p

Hmmmm... you could always tell her that its a Top Secret mission that if you don't succeed it will mean the fall of all mankind and the human race as we know it! Yeah.... that's the ticket! Then tell her that you've been working with the government all this time and tell her to go watch True Lies! That'll get ya started! :) LOL

How'd you know pole-dancing was my special Ninja-skill? :eek:

Fortunately, I just have to say: "Yes, Ma'am!" as long as required! ;D

Latest posts

Back