2012 OFFICIAL RESULTS

You know that Cat nip is for CATS ONLY you aint suppose to use that !! :p

Cool video

Was on the edge of my seat! Ah well, I've got too many kits now anyway, it's good to see some deserving winners get some prizes! Congrats folks and enjoy! :)

Scott, I think I speak for all when I say, well done in winning that MaK prize you deserve it for that awesome speeder bike (not sure what the other was) and for the superb work you've done here, the only place where I feel like I can chill out and talk models. :)

Now, how about a video build up of that Mak kit? ;D 8) ;)

Thank you both very much, John.
And thank you for being willing to supply prizes for this.

I may have to see about stepping up to the plate with some next year

Congrats everyone.
My 5yo asked me if i won ... i said yes i did.. i won a sense of accomplishment because it was the first kit i finished in 2 years. He said a what daddy?. .ah well.. nice builds everyone.. all the prize sponsors i am at awe of your generosity .and thanks scott for the contest and a chance to win
i may have better luck next year.. i am going to start planning for the next big sma contest now. And try to hone my mediocre skills into moderate skills. Far from mastery though.. going to be a while till that happens.

Grendels said:
Here is my prize video after an 11 hour nail biting upload:

Spring contest results for SMA

If you are one of the winners feel free to PM me. I will send out PM's sometime this weekend.

Spud: Life has just been busy. Moving, work, and everything that goes with buying a house just kept this from being posted sooner.

Solander: Next year for sure. Competition is how you grow, and I look forward to it. Congrats to your new life!

Hey....no fair....I got a US address to send it to! LOL

Just giving you a hard time John....no worries!

Very cool John! I am amazed that with all of the "real life" stuff you have going on right now, you still made time to donate and award an incredibly generous sponsorship. You are a class act John! ;)

Yes John...I am very grateful as well...best wishes to you and your wife on your move...I hope all goes smoothly!

Everyone from Scott to the contestants to the prize sponsors should be extremely proud! What a show. This is such an awesome community! ;D ;D ;D

spud said:
lol you two are not right in the head :D in a good way of course :p

Thanks! But are you sure it is not is a bad way? :p

Elm City Hobbies said:
Hey....no fair....I got a US address to send it to! LOL

Just giving you a hard time John....no worries!

Send me a PM with your US addy....

Thank you to the rest! I hope to get the prizes shipped by the end of the week.

Thanks again Grendels for all you've done for us here at SMA! I will most definitely be making a nice WIP of the Jagdpanzer! Finally, something I can weather HARD!

NecronautDrummer said:
Thanks again Grendels for all you've done for us here at SMA! I will most definitely be making a nice WIP of the Jagdpanzer! Finally, something I can weather HARD!

LOL!! I look forward to seeing it and remember it comes with a display case. Should be in the mail tomorrow.

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to let you know that almost all prizes have been sent. The only one waiting on shipment is on hold by the special request of the winner.
So when you receive them let me know they should be with you in about 7-9 days.
Cheers
Lukasz

Latest posts

Back