Speak of coincidence! You win part of it ;D

Cool i love coincidences!!!

Thats great stuff been wanting to try these paper kits a go

ill probablt PM you for advice

THANKS A MILLION
Cheers

Neo

Nice one Tom!

I will get my prize video up tonight. Sorry about the delay, but life has been in the way. Yesterday was crazy.

Grendels said:
Nice one Tom!

I will get my prize video up tonight. Sorry about the delay, but life has been in the way. Yesterday was crazy.

Thanks, John.

Btw, I hear ya on the crazy. I'm just getting mine together and have a ton of projects to catch up on. Best luck on yours!

Wow cool

All open was tight!! 2 votes spaces between 1st 2nd and 3rd

Hello every one.
I just wanted to post the list of the people whom will receive prizes those that I donated.
1. HobbyguyTimm for BT-7 in Armor category receives HMMWV M998 Gun truck & Troop Carrier
2. Bizarre for Post-war Mercedes L4500R in Auto category receives Sd. Kfz. 9 Famo Bilstein 6 ton
3. Spud for Takin a Break in Diorama category receives The Golden West
4. Solander for The First Mission in Diorama category receives Roman Warrior figure
5. Sven Harjacek for Sd.Kfx. 181 Tiger (P) in Junior category receives HMMWV M998 Gun truck & Cargo
6. Merseajohn for Cat & Mouse in Diorama category receives Assassin figure
7. KG500 for Fiat 500 Abarth in Auto category receives HMMWV M1025 ASK w/LRAS3 &PsyOp Team
8. Panzerman for Oneday, Hanns Disappeared! in Diorama category receives Pirate Bust

By now all of you should receive PM from me if not please send me one.
Regards
Lukasz

I just wanted to say thank you Scott for putting on a great contest and you did a great job pronouncing Alfklarungspanzer! Thanks you to everyone that voted for my tank. And a big Congrats to MJ for dominating our butts. And also to all the other participants really fantastic modeling guys!

Rob W.

Cool list of Prizes there Biskup!!

loved that pirate head it looks wicked!!

Thank you Neo.
If you’re interested in one of those drop me a PM.
Regards

Hi, guys!

Sorry that I haven't been actively around for the past weeks. The thing is that I'm actually getting married in the second half of August, along with moving into a new flat (yeah, a new corner for modeling and a better place for finished builds demonstration as well :)) so life was a bit rushy lately, and I couldn't afford much time for sitting at the workbench - all that will be close to winter, with new group builds coming. Plus, not so long left for the next BSC, right? ;)

And the BSC 2012.. Wow! Just wow! That was something!
Such a great amount of outstanding builds, lots of awesome wips - a real pleasure to follow. All you, guys, have done an outstanding job, and I'm taking off my hat for every single member of SMA. Thumbs up, folks!

And of course, many-many thanks to Scott and SMA stuff for their hard holding out this amazing contest once again, and for all the sponsors for their mindblowing prizes. For the past three years the BSC has become a very big and a really meaning event of the year for me, and it's influence on the modeling community, or at least on me, can hardly be overestimated. Thank you!

Now turning to the personalities ;D

Mj, man, watching You flying from one outstanding build to another I've expected something like your final results, but nothing compared to what You've actually achieved. 4 entries, 4 wins, 3 first places and one second among them! That's what I'd call to truly rock on this contest!! Buddy, with moving along like that You are going to have no free space under your avatar for winner's plagues ;D Well done!
And tons of congratulations to You and your GF on your soon family addition! I guess this year made You really happy to say at least ;)
Oh my, how did you even manage to find time for all these achievements.... ;D ;D

Biskup, they are outstanding prizes You're contributing, thank You very much.
And congratulations on the winning place in dio cat!
Your project was very intriguing from the very beginning, and when I saw it all together almost at the contest's deadline I've lost my jaw under the table. Very well done!

Grendels, buddy, sorry You didn't make it to the end with the Mercury 9, but first things first of coarse, and I know what a great amount f time and resourses takes the change of living place. I'm looking forward to competing with You next year, and I'm very happy that You are going to finish the dio - it is going to be a blast anyway!
Btw, great new mancave You're organizing! Looks very comfortable.

Well, once again, thank You everyone for contributing this BSC such an outstanding event, it would never be so cool without every single one of you!

Here is my prize video after an 11 hour nail biting upload:

Spring contest results for SMA

If you are one of the winners feel free to PM me. I will send out PM's sometime this weekend.

Spud: Life has just been busy. Moving, work, and everything that goes with buying a house just kept this from being posted sooner.

Solander: Next year for sure. Competition is how you grow, and I look forward to it. Congrats to your new life!

lol you two are not right in the head :D in a good way of course :p

Latest posts

Back