2012 BSC - Questions

spud said:
we need sarcasm tags for Ken.

the way i see it is if you are worried you ar not going to win then your not trying hard enough to try and win, now i know we all say ive no hope but john when i saw your vid on the dio your planing i cringed a bit because i know if you pull it off it will be hard to beat :)

so Ferker ya ;D but its all about the fun, im having a blast doing mine at the moment and ive learnt a few things so this is what i call winning.

Spud, ya don't know what I have to go through in the next month, it will be hard to pull it off. This is no Godzilla dio, it should be easier. Only time will tell if I can get it done.

ya it is a fairly mad project to say the least :) but if you do pull it off it will be an Awsome Dio

JMac said:
I had this uncle who had problems with his postulate, it swelled up, and he couldn't pee at night, had to take these huge pills... ::)

Hahahahahahaha ;D "Swollen postulate" standing by......and I do mean standing :-\

No, those are prostitutes. They stand their waiting for a man to come by and hire them to have ES EEE EX with him.
[/quote]

Oh, I see. So they are labourers. And they work for Fed Ex?? I'm so confused.

Good one JMAC.

panzerace007 said:
Bring on th Prostitutes that postulate about a swollen Prostate.....

C'Mon ... let's scrape some plastic .... Who Dares Wins !! ;D

\m/

LOL!!!

schweinhund227 said:
Hayden said:
I'm dying on the vine. I can't decide on a subject.

Hate when that happens.....

Pick something you are comfortable with... and that you can finish in the time frame...

Good luck !

If you can something out of your current stash would be good too. Just to save some time.

OK, going to do a Naboo N-1. Really bad movie, but really cool ship.

Scott, I am having an issue with the sign up form and a url for proof of start. Should I take a picture of a sheet of styrene?

Hey Scott, I have a question about categories for the contest. When you first enter the contest and declare a category for your model, does it have to stay in that category for the finish?
This may sound like a *duh* question but what if i enter a tank that i intend to be part of a diorama, but time slips away from me (as it usually does with me) and i complete the tank but not the diorama. In this situation can the tank still compete in the Armor category instead of Diorama?

I haven't entered yet and i am considering my options with kits i have and how much time i have to spend on them.
Thanks

Hayden said:
Scott, I am having an issue with the sign up form and a url for proof of start. Should I take a picture of a sheet of styrene?

That's what others that are scrathbuilding have done...just a pic of the materials.

ScaleModelDisciple said:
can the tank still compete in the Armor category instead of Diorama?

MJ got it but I'll just reassure. Yes, you can change your category entry upon final submission.

Okay Scott, I have a kit, still in the box and unopened bags.

Unfortunatly there is already another Leo2A6M from Hobby Boss being built.

My intent is to build is OOB with no add ons. Is there an issue with me entering it?

Regards

No issue at all. There are no restrictions on having a 'unique' kit. I think there are at least 2 Speeer Bikes etc...

Sweet! It's a part of a retirement gift for a fella with over 25 years in the Armour Corps.

I may be making another Leo2A5 as the second part later on if I can get this one done in time.

I'll be sending in my entry later today.

TANKS!

Ok

Dumb question but...

I have the Eduard Ni-17 Dual Combo kit. If i build both of the kits in the box is it one entry or two? I'm contemplating this kit because it's 1/72 and would be a challenge. 8)

Latest posts

Back