2 AT-STs looking for trouble...

sci-fi-bldr

Here is 2 of the Bandai AT-ST kits built up straight from the box....

I made the base out of a hard foam product and some ground work..which was some glue..drywall paste..sand..gravel..rocks....etc.......some store bought grasses...........and a little 'water' in the corner

Had a blast building these models.....they kind of help you remember why you started building models in the first place.

ATST2_zpsvb1tbab9.jpg

ATST5_zpsmync0s67.jpg

ATST4_zpseowimye6.jpg

ATST3_zps62q7fff5.jpg

ATST1_zpswme9x8jf.jpg

ATST6_zpsl9tvwkvd.jpg

Thanks for looking........ ;D

Man, I hear those Bandai SW kits are a real treat to work with. Just yesterday I was trying to hunt some down (ANY of them?) but they were all sold out at my LHS.

You have definitely done them justice. Excellent work!

You know, Scott might allow you to enter this into the contest. These weren't released until late Feb., so you couldn't have started before the contest. And by uploading the pics today, you finished within the time frame. Just athought

Thanks Scrach....Nic...TexasTony....Unreality ....Necron......and John..(wow...many thanks for that..)

Nic......theres a contest around here somewhere???......... ;D

Truthfully....I thought I was too late for it....and I didn't do the normal stuff...like document my start time...or a build log............so not sure if it would be right to jump in at the last minute.

Jim you're all well and good to enter! Though itd count as a dio I think. Scott?

The entry form is up all you need are 6 pics. Plus I'm sponsoring a "best at-st" sub-contest. :)

OK....if you guys think there is no problem with entering with no build log then I'm in.....

Not sure where to put it....I thought Dio's needed figures as well......I guess it's more Sci-Fi than dio?

Maybe that's true: but Jonathan your AT-ST was sci-fi right? I think a dio needs a base AND figure, or multiple ships or something. Again, Scott?

It used to be that any groundwork meant it was a dio. I think he may have changed it this go around.

I LOVE this.

I firmly believe that dioramas are the nerdiest and most universally loved thing on the planet....

As I recall from previous contests, a base with foliage and all of that counts as a dio, figures or not.
Scott would be final arbitrator, though

Man these are the dawgs!! :eek: fantastic work and awesome dio! Am so getting a pair the try and replicate. I can but only hope they would look as well. Thank u for sharing!!

Thanks Quaralane...and astroboy...

Thanks for the :eek: mixup_1

And thanks for the kick in the pants Nic.... ;D

Latest posts

Back