got the two parts back to one and painted black
DSC00366.jpg

motor fin just some paint to go
DSC00372.jpg

Chrysler Roadster
DSC00381.jpg

The body and fender are just resting on
DSC00380.jpg

The progress so far finish paints the engine and fitted it I've also decided to do it in the blue and green two tone finisher up to this point everything seems to fit but that could change as so often does.
I have A little touch up to do on the chassis before fitting the body and fenders after that I can get on with the bonnet and radiator but that will be for next time if I can get the paint.

I've been trying to get some paint the testers model master metal buffing paints but everywhere I've been there all out stock of the buffing ones so far if anybody know who has them in at this time please let me know.

Thank's for looking

This next part I am doing the white walled tyres for the imperial i've will be showing you how I did them halfway through I start spraying but I hadn't noticed my compressor was right underneath the microphones but you can still hear me talk hope this can help somebody in their modeling and hopefully you will enjoy it.
I've also included a picture with the wheels fixed to the model.
white walls tyre no 1932 Chrysler Roadster
DSC00396.jpg

As for the camber I'm still putting the decals on.
Its turning out to be a headache I thought that they maybe finish by now hopefully I'll get them all done by Monday night fingers crossed.
Thanks for your comments on been keeping up with the videos in the SMA I do not have much time to comment on any of them but there's been some great builds in this year's SMA and hope this will continue for some time to come.
Thanks for watching and your comments keep up the modeling bye for now.

All done and dusted just one to go
Chrysler Imperial Roadster 1 32nd

DSC00413.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

Chrysler Imperial Roadster 1 32nd from Pyro the kit was made back 60s And when to together better than The 1970s kits up all parts fitted perfectly just had two sand off the collectors to the trees there was also a couple of indentations shrink marks on her part of the chassis but that was all I had two sort out.
I painted defenders but the green body has just been polished from the original kit as for the age of the kits some of the crom parts had faded Balak Works by a silver has taken care of that although I tried to get the new testers metal paint but everywhere was out the stock.
However even so with the silver spray dozens distract from the oval finish I've managed to get.
I like to rebuild the 1/24 scale one I had before long the the start looking around to see if I can find one.
I'd just like two thank everybody at the SMA for this year's big spring contest 2012 it's been a lot of fun for me and I hope for you as well good luck to everybody in the contest and hope everybody wins as far as I'm concerned everybody is done excellent work or even to those who have had a disaster somewhere along the way he's hoping they get there are finished in the end.
As for the camber I should be finished today and have a video up in the next couple of days before the finish of this one so for now
Thank you for your comments and are imports to me and my modeling
it's been really useful to me I'd just like to thank everybody.
Keep up the modeling
See you all soon
So for now
It's goodbye from me
And it's been five from him
Bye for now
Alan RE mademodeller

Looks really great Alan! I like the colours you used on the car. It has a regal look to it. You sure did nail the white walled tires! That was very clever how you built up that masking fixture to spray the tires. Congrats on another splendid build!

Latest posts

Back