1/48th Scale, Deadly Sexy P-51D Mustang.

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
Its done and i finally have pictures. :D

The Deadly Sexy P-51D Mustang, its a Revell kit, and i got it for a good price so i bought it, it is 1/48th scale, its a really good kit and this is the 6th mustang on my sealing, and have 7 total, one on a pedestal, the Deadly Sexy P-51D took a few days to build, and even more to get pictures due to the fact my room is poorly lit!

i have yet to make a pilot for it but once i do it will be put in it.

DeadlySexygreensheetpicture6.jpg

DeadlySexygreensheetpicture5.jpg

DeadlySexygreensheetpicture4.jpg

DeadlySexygreensheetpicture3.jpg

DeadlySexygreensheetpicture2.jpg

Hung on the sealing

Deadlysexyhung3.jpg

Deadlysexyhung2.jpg

Deadlysexyhung1.jpg

Deadly Sexy P-51D Mustang
Story line behind the deadly sexy P-51D Mustang

The Deadly Sexy P-51D Mustang was piloted by Amber Fusion, a fictional lady fighter pilot, she was married to Atom Fusion the pilot of the Ace Of Spades P-51D Mustang http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/forum/index.php/topic,1562.msg13697.html#msg13697 being the first woman in the Four ace squadron special services, she was the single highest scoring woman Ace of her time. one of Ambers unique features, is her eyes, she has Albion eyes, her eyes are a ruby red. the nickname Deadly Sexy was given by Atom himself, as he gave her a specific nickname "Deadly and sexy" it stuck, she also got the nickname "Red eyed woman" she finished her service with 146 areal victories flying the P-51D Mustang.

Deadly Sexy P-51D Mustang

Very cool, Ace! And I love your backstories! I didn't realize that you did that, when I started following this thread. I actually googled "amber fusion" and "deadly sexy mustang", I thought it was a real subject :D
Excellent idea, well done!

the Baron said:
Very cool, Ace! And I love your backstories! I didn't realize that you did that, when I started following this thread. I actually googled "amber fusion" and "deadly sexy mustang", I thought it was a real subject :D
Excellent idea, well done!

LOL

no... amber does not exist she is just a fictional charecture, the Deadly Sexy P-51 is no more real than the Ace Of Spades P-51... XD

the highest scoring American ace of WWII scored 40 air kills and flew a P-38 Lightning, she got 100 or so kills, Atom Fusion her husband "also a fictional charecture" the pilot of the Ace Of Spades P-51, "also not a real airplane." scored 361 areal victories which is 9 more than the highest scoring ace of history!! Erich hartmann, a German fighter pilot during WWII who fought in the Eastern front! with 352 air kills to his credit.

the real high scoring ace Erich hartman was able to get more kills than British, Russian, and American fighter pilots for A simple reason! the Germans always had targets and where vastly out numbered, ESPECUALLY IN THE RUSSIAN FRONT! the Germans where forced to fly missions almost daily, i heard by rumor that Erich Hartman flew 15 missions in one day! but i sincearly doubt this. American fighter pilots where lucky to get a mission in a week. lastly German fighter pilots only really had to fly over the front, most of our Pilots had to fly across the english channel, over some of enemy territory, to find targets.

to really find the enemy in vast quantities during the end of the war like early mid 1944... you could find them, but you had to fly DEEP.... into enemy territory! and often american fighter pilots did not really do that, they had one mission where they flew deep into enemy territory as bombers for bait and a group of P-51s all together shot down 150 fighters!

the idea behind my stories, is have a American fighter pilot that was in a special forces unit (the Ace Of Spades), fly like the Germans had too, he would fly Daily missions, sometimes twice daily, and most of his missions where "High risk" deep into enemy territory missions where he would usually find the enemy, and his base was positioned closer to the English channel so he did not have to fly as far!
Amber and Atom in this case where able to achieve there high kill rates, however there was never a special forces fighter pilot squadron or group, there where never fighter pilots like Amber or Atom. but it was a likely possibility they could have existed given the right circomstances.

Latest posts

Back