1/35 M20 armoured car

sorry for not posting anythingin the last few weeks, but i've broke my hand :'( so i probably won't be able to get anythig done in the next 3-4 weeks. i go to the fracture clinic tomorrow, so i will ask when i will be able to get back to it.
stan :)

Ah man that sucks, ild be riping my hair out. hope it heals quick

i'm back modelling today ;D ;D ;D i've almost finished the construction. i think i might be able to finish this week and maybe start another kit. :)

sma2012m20029.jpg

sma2012m20028.jpg

sma2012m20026.jpg

sma2012m20030.jpg

lol Stan you building on teh garage floor ;D messy desk ya have there :eek:

glad to see your back at it stan

yeah it's messy ??? i knocked over a jar of pigments and it's a real pain to clean so just ended up leaving it. :)

i've finished painting the OD, i'll put the pictures up tommorow, just to caught up watching England. might be able to get the whitewash done tomorrow as well. :)

unfortunatley i have some bad news. i'm not going to be able to enter this for the competition anymore because the models been ruined. my airbrush broke and started leaking paint on the interior :'( :'( :'( . then when i was trying to get the upper hull off to try and attempt to clean it, the front half of that piece snapped off, so i now have no way of repairing it. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ouch, that's never any fun. Well Stan, I feel for you mate, and I do hope that this one won't go without a fight. (Perhaps a diorama for the future?)

Latest posts

Back