1/35 Flak 38(t) Ausf. M Late Production

GR8, Spud, great... ;)

Wonderful engine painting, and the PE hits 100% score, boy...

Come on "Spud Ex Machina" ;) , keep on,
RG

well i had to buckle to teh small pe they are just way too small for me to work with. i spent 20 min trying to get one bit to get ther then it went flying never to be found again so SOD THE SMALL PE ill make do and hide with would some tree branches!

oh every thing is primed so until my xf-60 arives im at a stand still so im gona do some stug or clean up some resim figurs but the stug is winning me over i think

They are little buggers mate ,Have you got some optivisors ?....makes things a bit easier .

Chris.

i do it didnt help lol. i plan on having a few bushy thingys on the sides any how so its no real loss on visuals

You could always bash the tool box about a bit ,I've seen that done plenty of times ,just make it look damaged ;)

Chris.

oh never taught about that.

ok i gots me some panzer aces paint from posty today and i tried the dark rubber and dry bruushed them with teh light rubber just to see what they be like,

pics are only with the iphone ill get better ones tomorrow

IMG_0606.jpg
IMG_0608.jpg

and yes i forgot the samll idlers..

Looks good Spud , I use Vallejo German Grey for my rubber ,very similar to what you have used . The different colour wheels looks good ,breaks the colour up a bit .

Chris.

I was thinking about using that but I wasn't to sure how it would look, the green does look good, it's part of my camo pattern I'm going to try

well what do you know, another flak tracker... once again spud, don't point it at me ;) flak just makes me angry XD

buy the way its looking very sharp, like the paint, keep up the good work... you know, i should do a flak vehicle, shot too peaces, to show what happens to mobile flak guns that shoots at me. :D you guys are a inspiration.

13aceofspades13 said:
well what do you know, another flak tracker... once again spud, don't point it at me ;) flak just makes me angry XD

buy the way its looking very sharp, like the paint, keep up the good work... you know, i should do a flak vehicle, shot too peaces, to show what happens to mobile flak guns that shoots at me. :D you guys are a inspiration.

ACE - You'd have plenty of Pix to reference !! There towards th End .... The P-51's etc .... Shredded any thing that was unlucky enough to get caught out in th Open !!

hetzerna6.jpg

Although if you Fly too low & don't see this trouble some Panzer hiding in th Tree line
mobel_2-vi.jpg

I can't promise that you won't end up like this Chap !!! He actually K.O.'d that JagdPanther Flew around for another look & Flew through th Battery of Wirble Winds belonging to the 654th's Flak Battalion ! Got shot down & crashed by It's last target !! ;D
YAgdpantera_19.jpg

So, you keep Flying those Flak Targets by us ... & We'll knock 'em out th Sky for ya !! ;D :eek:

Lol that's a pretty cool pic, would make a cool dio but a 1/35th might be a tad too big..

spud said:
Lol that's a pretty cool pic, would make a cool dio but a 1/35th might be a tad too big..

Na spud, I bet you could build that dio in a weekend. LOL

lol i prob could looks simple all ild need is teh kits completed first ;D i do have a Jagpanther in my stack but at 1/35 ild never get back in my room once i build teh aircraft :) i may try it in 1/70somit scale but thats not my fav size to work with.

No! i ordered on Tuesday morning from emodels who are my main online hobby store and they havent moved it yet, Netmerchants didnt have it in stock and the other place i ordered from only shiped yesterday and i wont have that for about a week ;( so it looks like it will be monday, If im lucky.

i could build the Flak but i cba doing that until i have the lower hull done, i prefer to work trough each step so i wont miss somthing.

i did manage to put the tracks on but for some strange reason when joining them i was a less than half a link short on both sides it wasnt like that when i put them together, its just ahead of the back wheel and it will be covered, So you will only notice it if you look for it.

Other than that ive done noting only assemble 3 resin figures..

Thats a Bummer mate :(...Strange Netmerchants being out of stock !!

Chris.

ya i was pissed! the one thing i needed. any how i just got an email from emodels saying they are dealing with my order wich is a day too late for there 2 day shipping

Back