1/35 Flak 38(t) Ausf. M Late Production

ok got more pics,

Thanks tony

ive finished the engine trany seat and tanks

i robed chris color idea for teh controler things :)

dry brushed with vallejo metal medium this stuff is nice
_MG_1283.jpg
_MG_1284.jpg

some washes and the AK engine stuff aplied
_MG_1287.jpg

i use i think it was fumbels idea of tissue for seat texture, painted blask and dry brused some silver greay to give teh idea of cracked leather.
_MG_1285.jpg
_MG_1286.jpg

and a few shots of it all together,
_MG_1288.jpg
_MG_1300.jpg
_MG_1301.jpg
_MG_1305.jpg
_MG_1307.jpg

Corr ,you got that together quick mate :eek: Looks real good fella ,I like what you did with the seat . Are you going with the hatch open ?
Feel free to steal any ideas mate ;)

Chris.

hehe ya it came together pretty quickill be starting the top plates some time tomorrow. and yea im going to have mine open no point hiding all that hard work ;D

:eek:

After seeing that engine I quickly ordered some of that engine grime stuff from AK interactive....
Can't wait to use it!

Thanks freak,

Norm you wil love it, I have the engine grime engine oil and fuel stains they are great.

Spud

great progress, the interior painted up very well ;D

great weathing too

smashing

shane

thanks man.

this is what i did today.
fenders sides of fighting comp drivers roof flak base flak ammo and holders radios jack spare barrel crate.

_MG_1311.jpg
_MG_1314.jpg
_MG_1315.jpg

Marvelous!!! Making good work of that shinny stuff!!! Look at all that nice detail with this kit too!!! ;D

LOL...thinking you got it all under control!!! Did you count them up from the mis-directions? Also thinking you have more on the fret than you need! ;)

there are lots of tie downs mabe more than is needed but it scary

Making good progress there Spud :eek:....Nice work on those cradles !!! Dont fear the tie downs mate ;D you'll be fine ;)

Chris.

haha im tackeling the tool box atm jest setting it sit for a while before i do teh top and try teh hinges

Thanks Panzer the interior was fun

;D....Have fun !!....You'll be ok mate ,you got those cradles done ;)

Chris.

Back