1/35 Flak 38(t) Ausf. M Late Production

lol thats not my kit at the top errains thats what its ment to look liek once done, at least thats the plan :)

ok update time.

tub assembly is more or less done
_MG_1256.jpg

engine and tranny
_MG_1258.jpg
_MG_1260.jpg

_MG_1261.jpg
_MG_1259.jpg

it may seem like ive got a lot done but it only took a few hours the engine was a bit fiddly at times but on a whole no real problems except for the usual missmarked numbers

today my plan is to do that tracks finish up a few small bits and paint whats done so far

Off to a nice start Spud . They do go together nice dont they :D

Chris.

that they do much better than the RSO :) the lower end of that was a nightmare

I thought you'd maybe got it out of your system by now Tony ::) ;D

Chris.

lol tony ill be doing some later but only a small bit :) ill nead to ease my self into it

thanks k4.

Tracks are done im getting teh hang of them now it hink :)

_MG_1268.jpg

Corr blimey slow down mate ,you only opened the box today ....lol gimme a chance ;D.... tracks look good fella .

Chris.

Howide Spud

great build :)

ill be watching this build with great interest

great stuff

shane ;D

lol that was yesterday :) only did the tracks today, going tackle that batterie box next :)

hey shane welcome along

omg.. this batterie box!!!!!! the bottom part was a nightmare to bend, it snaped on me so im a bit mad right now while its setting with super glue. ima have to get me a hold and fold of some kind i think

ok Finaly after many hours of fighting with it and loosing a leg i finished it, its not pretty underneat but no one will see it there

_MG_1270.jpg
_MG_1271.jpg

i realy need to get one of them hold and fold thingys

SPUDINATOR !!

WoW Dude ! Great start on th Gepard !! Th Battery Box isn't hideous ... It works. One thing to note from Dragon : They're P.E. can be , at times , too thin. Especially if all of th P.E. for the kit comes on one fret. Think about it ... You have tool clamps , Brackets , & Screens for the rear deck . Well .... the rear deck screens are gonna be the thinnest ... so instead of Dragon makin' multiple frets , they are just gonna put everything on one fret - Not always th case ( see this particular set) .... So, it's not uncommon for Dragon's P.E. to break on ya !! Although a Hold & Fold ( or similar) definitely makes life easier .. especially when a P.E. part calls for a Compound bend. ..... aside from that ...

This is Rockin right along !! Great job on th P.E. spent shell basket !! I've heard they can be a pain. I'll stay tuned !!

Thanks panzer the bottom bit was a pain to bend, but it will be fine. The spent case is vey thin pe so I hope it will be ok but I'll take my time on that when I get around to it.

SPUD,

Ah ! From lookin at those 1st. few pix I thought you had gotten that far ! ;D Those were just Stock Shotz !! Gotcha'

Yes, I haven't built th Gepard yet, but I've heard that those P.E. baskets can be th Devil !!

Keep up th Great Work !

That looks like a lot of Finicky work.... you have Stacks of patience bending all that Brass.....

keep up the good work !

Spud ,you did ok mate with the battery box ...slippery little sucker aint it ;D, besides once you close her up it cant be seen ;) so dont worry to much about the interior !....nice work :)

Chris.

thanks chris its the bottom so im not worried too much.

Norm im a Tiler by trade so i need lots of patience :)

Latest posts

Back